KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Data Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 1.8K interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

very bad experience. She was very unfriendly and she asked me to change the join code because she said “some id(primary key) can be null “ I was totally shocked. Finally, she said I am not good in the technical.

Interview Questions
  • Recruiter said hm interview and someone else interviewed me and gave me tech interview. She was very rude and unfriendly in the process ( looks angry and very late response to my question). Once it is done, she asked who contacted you? Recruiter? You are not good in the tech….The interviewer said primary key can be null and told me not good at tech.. I told her that I was referred by someone and then she immediately changed her face and attitude….funny experience.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I was given the 1st round technical interview . The interviewer was very nice and I was told that i passed the 1st round interview within 24 hours. However, once I was handed to the recruiter for the virtual onsite interview. The recruiter just ghosted out on me and he didn't get back to me to schedule the virtual onsite interview.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about previous project Sql coding question some product sense question based on the sql problem
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Recruiter -> Karat -> Take home assessment -> Technical round. SQL, Machine learning, statistics, probability, Leet code medium questions. Interview process was great and the interviewers were very helpful during the interview

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

the interview process first had a phone call with a recruiter . that followed by an online coding round and finally a day-long onsite(virtually with no break at all )

Interview Questions
  • Deep questions regarding REST API. I am interviewing for data scientist but mostly all question is regarding medium leetcode question.

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

The interview process first had a phone call with the recruiter. That was followed by an online Coding round and then a Technical Round. Finally a day long Virtual onsite round.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Aug 2020

Interview

WARNING! Avoid this company if you don’t have the luxury to spend your time interviewing just for fun! Especially given the current situation if you have deadlines like visa restrictions and unemployment definitely spend you time wisely and avoid this place. Long story short, I passed the technical phone interview and the recruiter who’s supposed to take over from there simply ghosted out. No scheduled phone calls, no emails and refused to connect. I know it’s common practice when companies have a good candidate pending to sign the offer they still formally continue the interview but in fact pause some process. It takes one line email simply saying ‘hey we paused the process’ or ‘we are not going to interview you’ that shows some level of respect. Or maybe their respect is selective in terms of race.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I don’t/never write reviews. But in this case I felt I should. No data science challenge. Asked to do a challenge on-site. The whole group of senior data scientists told that the approach was questionable without pointing to any scientific issue. I laughed out loud when I heard the feedback ‘questionable’. Feedbacks are appreciated, but in this case it exposed the shallowness of the so called ‘certified’ data scientists at intuit. They all seemed bored and cut down the last behavioral round by 30 mins creepily opening the door and standing by the door before interview end. Anyways, overall bad experience except for one person who was super nice and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
  • Couple of data science algorithms, general python and puzzles on white board

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I applied online and the email came after a week. There are two phone interviews. The first one is a technical interview with Karat and second is more about behavior with Intuit engineers.