Intuit Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

3.5

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

"Craft demo" was a presentation on self plus a case. Was a cross functional set of interviewees. Friendly atmosphere. One hour total with the entire team and then broke off into one to one interviews after that for forty five minutes each. Decision was made in a couple days. All started with a screening call from recruiter and then the manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Normal phone screen went well. Very interested. Intuit immediately scheduled an in person interview. The night before the flight they canceled and set a date 3 weeks out, then they cancelled and set a date 2 more weeks out. After another week they sent me an email saying they had filled the position with an internal candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interview ...totally spoke to 11 people ...did a craft demonstration where I had to show how i ran my teams before .There were a lot of deep technology and strategy questions around previous experience and my plan for this team .

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in July 2014.

Interview

Be careful to be factual in this process. My experience is that you really need to understand their business and relate your own experiences to how that will be useful to them and be specific. Facts, numbers and no acronyms. Its very easy to speak in your current company's terms but that turns them off. This company is very relationship driven as well so use your connections as even 1 person can have an impact on your success in this process.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of (related to work experience)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

By far the most intensive interview process I have ever been through, Met 9 people over 3 days. Interview questions were scenario based and personal experience type. Every person I met was super friendly and knew their stuff. In the end I didn't get the job I applied for but was offered another position which I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a conflict you had with an employee and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Extremely easy. They asked what I wanted and then they offered it plus an amazing bonus structure and stock plan. I would push for an additional week of vacation though - they only offer 2 weeks unless you push.

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Company recruiters plays a significant role in the hiring process. Make sure you follow up with them in a profession and speedy way to make their job easier. They are very influential in your compensation negotiation process as well.

Interview Questions

• Be ready to discuss your experience in driving changes, leadership and conflict management.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Expect a lot of people to interview you in a single day. Often interviews can stretch an entire 8 hour day to meet with all the people that are in the selection process. And, expect to interview with different functional groups, not just the hiring group.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for questions that ask you to describe a business problem you had, how you solved it, what was your role in the decision, and the eventual outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward. They are good about putting a strong offer on the table up front with little or no negoatiation.