Intuit Group Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Group Product Manager Interview Questions

3.5

Group Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

One day intensive interview. Started with a 1 hour meeting with the interview team. I presented a little about myself, and then showcased the 2 projects I'm most proud of. Then I did a demonstration of how I'd solve a real business problem for Intuit. After that, I got to meet with each of the interview team members 1:1.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my approach would be to solve a real business problem at Intuit.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Group Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter and another phone screen by an in-house recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The questions were about past experience and went well. A several hour long interview was then set up. A lot of behavioral questions were asked--what would you do if you realize the product you've been working on a for a year now has a major flaw, and it is just before release time. What is the most challenging situation you've been in. How do you resolve conflict when you have a roadmap but a lot of intercal csutomers want something different...

I thought it went well. But I never heard back from them. I did ping the recruiter and she said they are still considering options but never got back to me. It's been almost three months so I think the decision is obvious, but would've loved to get an official answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question