Intuit Interaction Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interaction Designer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2017

Interaction Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through the job fair and did a short design challenge. Talked about my portfolio pieces and everyone was friendly. The senior recruiter was very proactive and helpful, whereas the other entry level recruiters were a bit disorganized.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing about your positive interview experience and welcome to the Intuit team!

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, and then a 5-hour onsite interview with team. The onsite consisted of a portfolio review, a design exercise, and 1x1 interviews with STAR questions.

Most people were very nice and friendly. The design team was aloof and less so.

Intuit recommended showing breadth during the portfolio review. However people were only interested in design work that they could relate to. My advice would be to ignore the portfolio instructions and only bring design pieces which are relevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• I applied to a Web design opening and got a touchscreen design exercise, which was strange. IMO the exercise was poorly conceived and written as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The recruiter from Intuit contacted me from LinkedIn through email. We talked on the phone in a week and the conversation went well. She said she will set up a phone screen with me and the team leader, I followed up with her for the phone interview schedule and have not heard back from her ever since.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

I had very little interaction with real people until the phone interview. I applied through their website and then they eventually contacted me and set up an interview time. The person seemed distracted as if he had been interviewing a million people. Though it seemed like he eventually got interested in me, ultimately i got a company email saying i didn't get to the next step.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of.   1 Answer