KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 46 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

My interview consisted only of Coding questions as I was applying for such a position as an intern. The level was difficult but the interviewers were helpful and friendly. Good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Coding questions based on dynamic programming
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Four rounds of interviews including online assessment, technical and behavioral interviews. Karat platform was used for the second technical interview and then an interview with engineers from Intuit. Graph questions were asked

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

The process was conducted smoothly and relevant as well as meaningful questions were asked. It was structured and revolved around assessing the intellectual as well as emotional quotient. The entire process was completed within appropriate time. The interviewers were keen and understanding of my nature. They were genuinely interested in me as a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • The questions revolved around my educational background and what have I achieved so far.
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

The interview took 45 minutes to an hour long and it is an on-campus interview. The interviewer was really nice. He helped me a lot with questions and gave me some hints if I cannot answer the question immediately and he is also willing to answer the questions that I asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I interviewed on my college campus. There was a behavioral interview with one person, and then a technical interview with another. Then, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Nov 2018

Interview

Video chat using bluejeans and had to make a creative presentation (I used prezzi) as well as sell something (I sold a metal straw). The interviewers were very friendly and got me even more excited to see what Intuit has to offer. Takes about an hour. Very casual, which I liked. You don't have to wear a suit and I felt like I could be more myself than your typical interview. Took about a week to hear back from my recruiter on if I got an offer or not, which I did. Intuit has some great benefits and I'm excited to get started.

Interview Questions
  • What past experience do you have that represents one of intuits values

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Aug 2018

Interview

1. Coding round on hacker earth - 4 questions. I had cleared 2 questions completely. 2. Round 2 - Hr ROUND. I killed it They asked me about basic questions on my project. Round 3 Technical - DBMS Queries and oops CONCEPTS.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Athens, OH) in Mar 2018

Interview

A week after applying I received the coding challenge and then a technical online interview. Did not hear back from them since, I did ask for a status update 2 weeks after the technical interview but no reply as well. Overall experience is not bad.

Interview Questions
  • given string in format "1+(5-3)" and calculate the answer.