KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Internship Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 1.8K interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

ON campus , Online Assessment test(4 questions - DSA) +technical interview round 1 (project , linked list , puzzles) basic dsa problems +technical interview round 2. Interview was smooth but selected candidates were very less.

Interview Questions
  • linked list and basic dsa
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Very nice, it is in Karat, although the internet is not quite good, the whole process was still quite nice. Questions are quite easy, and I solved them very quick. Hope I can get the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Face to face interview. The interview last for about 1 hour. 1. Several SQL, all of them are easy to medium level. 2. A few concepts about statistics and machine learning 3. Very Small cases

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was great and the questions that were asked were quite tricky but a person with good knowledge of DSA can ace the interview. The interview was for almost 2 hours and got to learn a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

The process of the interview is efficient because if you pass the interview, you will quickly move forward to the next steps. The experience is great, every interviewer is friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore)

Interview

The first round was hackerearth coding round with 4 questions. 2 were easy and 2 were medium level questions from math, strings, dynamic programming and graphs. After that there was technical interview with questions about DS, algorithms, OOPS and questions regarding projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Sep 2018

Interview

Around 245 members were called for the coding round,there were 4 coding questions to be solved in 90 minutes. out of them only 3 students were selected for the next round which was technical interview1 followed by 2 more interviews.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Question similar to N-Queens Backtracking problem 2.Subset sum problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (Palo Alto, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

They sent a pretty easy coding challenge and then immediately set up a phone-screen interview. They asked some questions about my code from the coding challenge and then asked me to solve a coding problem that wasn't too challenging.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA