Intuit Internship Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intuit

3.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 9 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Face to face interview. The interview last for about 1 hour. 1. Several SQL, all of them are easy to medium level. 2. A few concepts about statistics and machine learning 3. Very Small cases

Interview Questions
  • Can't provide.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

The process of the interview is efficient because if you pass the interview, you will quickly move forward to the next steps. The experience is great, every interviewer is friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
Intuit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore)

Interview

The first round was hackerearth coding round with 4 questions. 2 were easy and 2 were medium level questions from math, strings, dynamic programming and graphs. After that there was technical interview with questions about DS, algorithms, OOPS and questions regarding projects.

Interview Questions
Intuit
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Sep 2018

Interview

Around 245 members were called for the coding round,there were 4 coding questions to be solved in 90 minutes. out of them only 3 students were selected for the next round which was technical interview1 followed by 2 more interviews.

Interview Questions
  • 1.Question similar to N-Queens Backtracking problem 2.Subset sum problem.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (Palo Alto, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

They sent a pretty easy coding challenge and then immediately set up a phone-screen interview. They asked some questions about my code from the coding challenge and then asked me to solve a coding problem that wasn't too challenging.

Interview Questions
  • What is the time and space complexity of your solution?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in May 2018

Interview

I had 3 interviews at Intuit for a Internship position. All of those interviews was a great experience. Intuit employees are highly capable and welcoming people. I learned a lot and had an opportunity to see and learn more about the company.

Interview Questions
Intuit
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (New Delhi) in May 2018

Interview

First of all HR contacted me and then, online coding test for half an hour was conducted on hackerearth platform. Then 2 technical interviews were taken via video conference And 1 HR interview was conducted. It was really a great experience to have these interviews.

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember the technical questions (it's been a long time that I took the interview) But HR questions were quite engaging.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (United States) in Oct 2016

Interview

The interview process was very quick; the whole thing took about 3 days from initial contact to offer. I had one in-person interview and received the offer the same day. Reading the other reviews on Glassdoor was very helpful to me in preparing; they asked a lot of the OOP questions I saw on here that I otherwise wouldn't have thought to prepare for.

Interview Questions
  • Some questions about OOP and Java, and a CTCI data structures question.
Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Apr 2015

Interview

Simple coding round, followed by 2 tech interviews and a HR interview.Coding round was on paper, covering corner cases is something they look for., since the Qs were easy Questions were pretty simple.