Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

851 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone Screening Intro, Craft Demos, panel discussion by teams, final interview with hiring manager. Allowed to share my thoughts for any questions they asked. Discussed business scenarios and possible resolution plan. It was awesome process.

Interview Questions

• It was positive experience. People were nice. Like craft demo which help to have discussion with team instead of traditional interview structure.   1 Answer

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing this review and we are glad you chose to join us at Intuit!

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Recruiter approached about this position of Sr Business Analyst role at Intuit after negotiating my application was submitted for this position got an onsite interview call within days. The interview was a group interview and then was offered the job..... .... .... ....... ....... ...... ....... .... ..... ...... ....... ....... ...... ..... ...... ..... ..... ....... ...... ...... ...... ........ ...... .. ....

Interview Questions

• Going over my experience.
      Give an example of analytical project.
      Join and group by SQL questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Recruiter screening, hiring manager telephone interview and later on site panel with a case.
    I believe the company has a facade and integrity is definitely not their strongest value. Their "awesome assessors" is a method many multinationals use to select best candudates in a much competent way. After 15 min. conversation with them already decided I wouldn't like to join this organization but kept my professionalism. Just a waste of time.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got an email from and talked to a recruiter about a position he found that was more of a fit and not what I applied for. I thought that was great--I would be an even stronger candidate. But then I never heard from the recruiter again, not even after a follow-up email. All together, probably 2 hours of my life wasted.

Oct 30, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thanks for sharing this. If you'd like to provide any more context, please email us at candidate_care@intuit.com .. we hope you will still consider Intuit in the future!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

applied and was scheduled for an virtual interview a few days later. Had to do a PC Scan. Did not need to pass before the interview but had to make a few updates before start of training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied during the company's info session. Completed one online assessment which consists of one coding problem. Then I got a video interview through Karat. During the interview, we briefly went through my resume and then started solving coding challenges.

Interview Questions

• Find the longest common subarray between two arrays of strings.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in November 2017.

Interview

It started with an online question and allows two hours to finish it. Then after several weeks, they asked their partner company Karat to conduct the online interview. The interviewer was nice and patience. But I made a mistake and barely finished two questions.

Interview Questions

• write a program to compute a string with integers, "+" and "-" to get the computed value.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

The final round consists of 3 parts: behavior questions, a design question, and algorithm questions. The design and algorithm questions are difficult for me, maybe because I am not good enough for this company.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit in November 2017.

Interview

* Unprofessional recruiters - They call you without prior notice. They do not respond to your email or phone calls. If you don't wish someone to call you, why share your number? I couldn't reach out to my recruiter when I had serious technical problem during my interview. Whom am I supposed to reach out to?

* Scheduling of the final interviews was extremely bad. You can't expect people to give final interviews with just 24 hours of notice. The recruiter disappeared after I could not schedule my interview immediately.

* The final interview was extremely hurried (after one of the interviewer could not connect to the interview for a good 15 minutes). They kept on pushing me write code before I could come up with a solution. The difficulty of the interview also varies wildly.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Final round virtual interview with 2 engineers over blue jeans. Present a project and continue with standard behavioral questions asking about past projects and internships. Go over Intuit values and demonstrate situations when you practiced them. One simple System design question (didn't go too in-depth). Couple technical questions demonstrating knowledge of common algorithms and data structures.

Interview Questions

• One simple System design question (didn't go too in-depth). A couple different related technical coding questions. Know your standard algorithms and data structures: graphs, queue, stack, lists, hashmaps ect. and be able to apply them to real world situations.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter, online assessment, video interview by karat, phone interview by manager, phone interview for tech, onsite .
    Totally negative experience with Intuit. I have taken 5 round of phone/video/online interview before I got the onsite. I never had so many round before the onsite, and more surprisingly, I was asked to prepare a presentation(Never heard about it for SED interview) and I also need to do a project according to their requirement. These are so wired I should give up as early as possible. But I wasted so many time to take all these phone interview, prepare for the presentation, coding project...On the day of onsite, only after I present my project I was asked to leave because I am too junior and they are looking for senior level. Actually I applied for SDE position which is a entry level but the recruiter send me senior SDE JD. But they still asked me go through so many round and asked me to prepare ppt and project and I take one day off to drive 1 hour to the onsite and present for 1 hour and was asked to leave! They really don't care about wasting others time, very irrespective.
    I should notice that almost all the senior SED interview experience in Glassdoor has no offer, I should give up at the time I feel wired about the interview process. So pity about the time I wasted for Intuit.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a API and do a demo. prepare a PPT to present your project at work.   Answer Question

Oct 30, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing this review and we're sorry it was a negative experience with us. Please email us directly at candidate_care@intuit.com if you'd like to provide any more feedback to us. We... More