Intuit Group Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Group Product Manager Interview Questions

3.3

Group Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

One day intensive interview. Started with a 1 hour meeting with the interview team. I presented a little about myself, and then showcased the 2 projects I'm most proud of. Then I did a demonstration of how I'd solve a real business problem for Intuit. After that, I got to meet with each of the interview team members 1:1.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my approach would be to solve a real business problem at Intuit.   Answer Question

Group Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

There was a phone screen by a recruiter and another phone screen by an in-house recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. The questions were about past experience and went well. A several hour long interview was then set up. A lot of behavioral questions were asked--what would you do if you realize the product you've been working on a for a year now has a major flaw, and it is just before release time. What is the most challenging situation you've been in. How do you resolve conflict when you have a roadmap but a lot of intercal csutomers want something different...

I thought it went well. But I never heard back from them. I did ping the recruiter and she said they are still considering options but never got back to me. It's been almost three months so I think the decision is obvious, but would've loved to get an official answer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve a conflict.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager/Group Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied for a Senior Product Manager role with Intuit back in October 2015. I was initially contacted by a recruiter, who, after a preliminary screening, arranged a phone interview with a Group Product Manger of Intuit on November 4th. The Inuit representative stated that they would be identifying candidates to move forward with that week. Three weeks later, after no contact with either Intuit, nor the recruiter, I reached out to the recruiter for a status update. Unfortunately, they never responded.

February 25th, 2016, a Senior Recruiter from Intuit contacted me directly in respect to an opening for a Group Product Manager. On February 29th we had a phone interview and the Senior Recruiter was completely bewildered to hear that I had interviewed with Intuit before, as they had no record of my interview in November, as she made it clear that it was her responsibility to manage this process. Getting lost in the system was a bit discouraging, as this sounded like more of a case of people not knowing how to do their job.

Needless to say, I proceeded with this interview and the Senior Recruiter assured me that I would be updated soon. Nearly six weeks have now past with no contact from Intuit, and the position has just been reposted, which suggests they have not found an appropriate candidate. Once again, out of common courtesy, I would have expected to receive some status update, though that seems to be too much effort for this company.

Unfortunately, I can no longer take Intuit seriously. The level of incompetence they have displayed is an embarrassment to their brand. Perhaps the lack of respect candidates are shown has become the norm for the Inuit corporate culture, however as a professional in the software industry I don’t appreciate having my time wasted.

When applying to Intuit, be prepared to deal with a group of people who clearly need some elementary business training.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Apr 10, 2016 – Talent Acquisition

Hi - I am so sorry to hear of your experience. This is not the norm of wheat our expectations are either. I am the Talent Manager for Canada and would like to connect with you and see what the ... More