Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone Screening Intro, Craft Demos, panel discussion by teams, final interview with hiring manager. Allowed to share my thoughts for any questions they asked. Discussed business scenarios and possible resolution plan. It was awesome process.

Interview Questions

• It was positive experience. People were nice. Like craft demo which help to have discussion with team instead of traditional interview structure.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

the interview was mostly conversational versus the typical ask/tell style. i was asked quite about about my team leadership skills and at the end, i was asked the question "how do you describe strategy?"

Interview Questions

• i was asked to explain the strategy i'd take to fix a customer acquisition problem. i wasn't told what the problem was and i wasn't told what type of strategy she was looking for (long term, short term, detailed w/ customer insights data, expansion of marketing channels, etc...). when i asked for qualification, i got a vague answer so i did my best to relate my answer to a past situation where i fixed a customer acquisition problem using a multi-channel / customer retention strategy.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Be prepared to answer some tricky java/algorithm questions.

Interview Questions

• Questions on algorithm engineering, J2EE design patterns...   Answer Question

Ask A Tax Expert Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Very friendly, courteous and informative.

Offer too low

Chief Security Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit in August 2012.

Interview

Saw the job posting on LinkedIn. Applied and recruiter contacted me the next day. Had an extended conversation with the recruiter. He liked me for the position I applied for and at least one other open position. He was excited, personable, and sold the company to me. He was sending me forward and I should hear shortly.

The next day, I emailed asking how long I should expect the process to take. His very prompt reply was that it depends but don't worry and call or email if I get antsy.

The following week I call, no reply. I emailed later that week. No reply. I emailed about two weeks later. Still no reply.

It's one thing to not hear after submitting a resume. It's another thing entirely to not hear after a positive initial interview and to not even get a reply. Turned me off completely to this supposedly top 100 company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward discussion on my history, skills, accomplishments.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Multiple interviews, but this great- people who work here are committed.

Negotiation

Straightforward and easy

Interview

- After career fair contacted by HR
    - On-Campus Interview, asking Java Basics, Inheritance, Interface etc..
    - Basic coding question including array, linked-list
    - Since I had some SQL knowledge, explained joins

-Then phone interview with 2 managers, explaining projects and coding etc...

Interview Questions

• given node a and b, find the lowest common ancestor (lowest in terms of ancestor that is most close to a and b)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I gave an interview a long time back. Its hard to recollect the questions. The interview process was standard like very other company. Couple of technical rounds and 2 HR rounds.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Expect a lot of people to interview you in a single day. Often interviews can stretch an entire 8 hour day to meet with all the people that are in the selection process. And, expect to interview with different functional groups, not just the hiring group.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for questions that ask you to describe a business problem you had, how you solved it, what was your role in the decision, and the eventual outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward. They are good about putting a strong offer on the table up front with little or no negoatiation.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

HR contacted me for the on compus interview. I took two round of interview, one is behavioral interview and the other is technical interview. The behaioral interview just asked how you lead in a team, how to deal with conflict in a team and projects I had been done. The technical interview asked about JAVA and SQL.

Interview Questions

• They give you some filling in the blank questions. Like “what if a tree grows money"   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Campus Placement - 1 Written Round, 2 Technical Interviews, 1 HR Interview
    Written Round - 4 questions - 1 puzzle, 1 OS question, 2 algorithms asked... questions were straight forward.. Tech 1 interview was mostly based on Resume and Written round, Tech 2 interview stressed upon coding and algorithms