Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2017

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in December 2015.

Interview

Telephone Screening Intro, Craft Demos, panel discussion by teams, final interview with hiring manager. Allowed to share my thoughts for any questions they asked. Discussed business scenarios and possible resolution plan. It was awesome process.

Interview Questions

• It was positive experience. People were nice. Like craft demo which help to have discussion with team instead of traditional interview structure.   1 Answer

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing this review and we are glad you chose to join us at Intuit!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked to create a deck with the recent projects and present it to the interview panel. Case Studies after that, SQL interview and then 1:1 interview with 3 team members. After that interview with the director

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter and co ordinator did a very good job of connecting me to the team and getting me scheduled for in person interview at Mountain View Campus.

On the day of the interview I was told that the first hour was something about "Work and Crafts" it was not clear if they would demo what the team is working on to me or if I am supposed to demo my current work project to them. Even the team was confused about it and they apologized as they told me I was the first candidate with the new interview process.

First round with two senior member on the team (both seemed to have 10+ years of experience). The question itself was a standard career cup question but the attitude of the interviewers was were very negative. It quickly turned into an ego clash between my interviewers and I was hardly given a chance to make progress on the actual question which was constantly modified by the second interviewer. Being a team of 3 members I quickly figured out I would not want to work with them.

Manager was very professional and asked about my current application architecture and a few design questions. Overall good interview.

Finally the PM was also nice and professional and asked me how I would test the current application architecture. And had a conversation about the application they were working on.

Overall the interview was good in terms of the questions but the attitude of the interviews in the first round was extremely bad. In the 1.5 hours interview they were debating about the question for over 40 min between themselves.

Tax Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email within a week. Follow-up phone interview. Originally told that employment was available immediately, and then was told employment was not available for over two months. Communication with recruiter was not consistent and they seem disorganized and could not remember our prior communications prior to the interview.

Interview Questions

• We have start dates at the end of January 2018.   1 Answer

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing a review on your experience. We're sorry you decided not to move forward with the role and hope you'll consider us again next year.

Tax Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in May 2014.

Interview

During the phone interview I was asked about my background, about how many personal tax clients I currently have and how many personal tax returns I have prepared in the past year

Interview Questions

• how many years have I prepared tax returns   1 Answer

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing a review on your positive interview experience!

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then followed up with a 1/2 day of interviews including a presentation. They provided feedback which is why I rated this as a good interview. Be prepared to spend some time learning about the product. They even asked for suggestions for improvement which they may have used. I should have charged a fee!

Interview Questions

• Straightforward questions. They seemed to focus a lot on working with difficult people.   Answer Question

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you so much for your great review. We are glad you had a positive experience interviewing with us and we wish you the best of luck in finding the next step in your career.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment fair. Got an invitation for on campus interview the next day.
    Interview is 75 minutes long, consisting of a 30 mins behavioral questions and 45 minutes of technical question.

Interview Questions

• 1. Show us what you worked on in your github.
      2. What do you like about the language you are most comfortable with
      3. Implement a TinyURL encoding system   Answer Question

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you so much for providing a positive review on your interview process with us. We wish you the best in your job search and hope you will consider us later in your career.

Software Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was relaxing and not intense. Technical questions were relevant and there were no tricky ones. A presentation was required to share a past project as well as the implementation of a proof of concept mini project.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for providing this review. Congratulations on the offer!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

It was an campus interview with two interviewers. They asked me two technical questions and then there was a behavioral interview which was refreshing because many companies don't care about your personality and how you get along with others.

Interview Questions

• asked how to check what pairs of ints in an array could add up to other elements in an array   Answer Question

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for the great review. Welcome to Intuit!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2014.

Interview

The whole process was very smooth. I was interviewed by a few people and they were all very nice. I was quizzed to make sure I knew tax information and relevant information.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thanks for the great review! We are glad you joined Intuit.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

After several e-mails with Intuit I was progressed to a phone interview followed by a face to face interview which started off well but got progressively poorer as it went on, including a question about how I felt to be working with people who have degrees (?!?!?)

Interview Questions

• How do you coach   1 Answer
    • Me: What is the best thing about working at Intuit?   1 Answer

Sep 22, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking the time to interview with us and for writing this review. We are sorry you had a negative interview experience. Should you wish to provide more information to us, please email... More