Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Seasonal Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter called me for a phone screen. This process lasted a whopping 12 minutes. The recruiter talked more than I did. She would let me answer questions but then never asked for any clarification on any of my answers. Also she seemed rushed , possibly not interested in hearing my answers. She spoke at me but not to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer says our online resources do mot match what the IR has posted at their website ?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for position through their website. Was contacted for a phone screening. Set time, but couldn't get recruiter to confirm after multiple attempts via phone and email. Recruiter called me 10 minutes after the time I was trying to confirm. Told me position was filled but wanted to do phone screening. I went ahead with it. She was very uninterested. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest professional risk you have taken thus far?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Berkeley, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at a university, after applying through my university's careers website. The interview was two parts, behavioral and technical. The behavioral part focused on your resume-listed achievements, as well as answers to questions like "Tell me a time when..." For me, they wanted examples of times when I embodied Intuit's values which are 1) Be Bold, 2) Be Decisive, etc. The technical part was easier than I expected. Do not worry too much about 100% correct syntax, be sure to explain your thought process clearly to your interviewers, take any hints they try to give you, and be sure to know your data structures and look-up times as they might quiz you on those as well.

I did have to follow up with my recruiter about a week after my interview when I hadn't heard back, but she was quick to respond once I reached out to her.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of numbers and another number, find all pairs in the set that add up to given number.   Answer Question
    • How would you extract all unique members of a set?   Answer Question

Intuit Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for the review! We are glad you had a positive experience interviewing with us and hope to engage again in the future.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Step 1: 30-minute phone screen with the recruiter
    Step 2: 30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager for the role
    Step 3: 30-minute phone interview with another team member to judge foreign language proficiency required for role
    Step 4: 3-hour in-person interview. 1-hour craft presentation with 4 team members, followed by 3 traditional interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your company had a problem and you solved it creatively.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively easy and the interviewer was very kind. The recruiter I had at the time was very responsive and helpful. Basically, everything about Intuit made me want to go to the company

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY).

Interview

I got an email from an Intuit recruiter. She saw me through LinkedIn. We had a 30 minutes phone call and then she transferred my case to another recruiter. The later gave me a phone call and said there might be a technical phone interview in a few days. I waited a few days, but nothing was scheduled. So I sent a follow-up email to ask what happened. Never got a reply. I think it's really not professional. At least should let me know what is going on.

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

There was a quick online test to start with, no coding. Then a values interview in which they asked questions that got at each of their core values. Finally a technical interview where they asked about OOP, basic algorithm question, testing, etc. Everyone was nice and understood that I was entry level, so wouldn't necessarily know all the answers.

Seasonal Tax Adviser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY).

Interview

Very prompt and quick response time. Had initial phone interview, online assessment with difficult tax related questions, then third interview with mock calls from customers (can use turbotax website). Was able to start pretty quickly after application process. Everyone was very courteous and made process seem easier.

Group Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

First phone interview with hiring manager. Traveled to hq,tickets hotel and car rental was arranged by intuit. They cut the corner with the hotel, it was actually a motel.

Interview process is long, several back to back discussions. First one is where you present a way to solve problem that hiring manager picked. Than it goes to traditional interview style question. I was impressed by the structure of interview.

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Interview process sounded interesting. First phone interview with hiring manager and then a panel interview where the interviewee presents a demo on a topic that the hiring manager has chosen. Lastly, break out interviews with the entire panel 1:1
    The problem was with the interview itself. It was an interrogation more than an interview. Every question was being asked to steal ideas and not to gauge how I would be right for the position. Extremely negative experience! Will never go there again and will also warn friends and family.

Interview Questions

• How did you do it? How will you do this in our situation? Give us detailed steps and all detailed ideas on how you will accomplish this? How will you solve this problem? Give us detailed steps on how you will solve this problems. Give us creative ideas on how we can accomplish all of the things we want to in the next 1-2 years.   1 Answer