Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

Finance Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via my schools career website. The entire process took about three weeks, and was very painless. Everyone from the recruiter to my hiring manager were very friendly and willing to help me with whatever I needed.

Release Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Reno, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview started with a phone screening with HR followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. On-site/Video (optional depending on location) followed. Interview process was 4 hours compromised of 1:1 interviews (3 in total) and a 1 hr presentation on a case study that was provided a couple days before my interview.

Interview Questions

• Provided a case study on how I would approach managing an enterprise software upgrade.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

A 15 minute phone screen followed a week later by an all day interview process (5 one-on-one interviews plus one with the hiring manager). It went well, but I wish they'd designed the day so that it included breaks for bathroom and to give my brain a rest.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

We are so happy you had a positive experience! Thank you for sharing with the community.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online and then was contacted by a recruiter. Had a phone screening which was pretty straight forward. Had a video interview afterwards which was around 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We strive to provide the best experience for everyone.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Applied online. Recruiter emailed to set up an initial screening a few days later. 15 minutes before the scheduled start I received an email requesting a reschedule. A new day and time was selected, the recruiter no showed and did not respond to my email.

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

I am so sorry you had a negative experience interviewing with us and thank you for sharing with us. If you wouldn't mind emailing us with more details on this experience at candidate_care@intuit.com... More

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Had a call with HR who scheduled a call with a senior engineer. HR told it will be a tech interview, Prepared accordingly. But the interview was more about what I am currently doing in my current company. I got a call from HR next day, saying they won't move forward since I am a QA person and I don't have industrial AWS experience and all i have is educational AWS knowledge. I clearly mentioned all of this in my first round with the HR, I don't know why they scheduled the call for tech interview and rejected there for this reason. At-least the engineer could have asked me questions in AWS and other technology and decided based on that. I feel I wasted my precious time . At the end of it, I felt why can't a QA person move to dev role ? why ppl dont give a chance? . HR was professional throughout and kind enough to call back and give feedback personally which is very much appreciable, kudos to her.

Interview Questions

• What's your current role ? etc etc about what I am doing currently.   Answer Question

Mar 20, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with Intuit. While we strive to do our best there is always room for improvement. If you wouldn't mind emailing more details on... More

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with two levels of HR then the hiring manager then onsite CRAFT presentation and individual interviews with co-team
    AGE DESCRIMINTATION - When I walked in you could see it on their face. They booted me after the first hour very rudely.
    Was told HR would follow up with feedback as to why. NEVER heard from anyone. Very disappointed in the overall company

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Stony Brook, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Scheduled interview with the help of a recruiter. Video call on blue jeans. Interviewers were really cool. It was a great experience talking to them. Very clear in what they were looking for and asked me questions about my past projects.

Interview Questions

• Mostly resume based, testing me on my Java and Javascript basics.   1 Answer

Mar 27, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your interview feedback with the Glassdoor community. We're glad you had such a positive experience!

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and had a phone call with the recruiter and then the hiring manager. I was invited on-site and had to present a case study with my ideas on how to tackle the strategy for the main responsibilities of the position. The whole process was great, fairly quick, and the people I met with were all very intelligent and friendly. I unfortunately took another offer, but was so impressed with the caliber of people there.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intuit in March 2017.

Interview

Went in through a referral. There was a getting to know you portion of the process, which made it less intimidating and my recruiter was extremely communicative, which made the waiting process feel less stressful. I liked that I was given feedback at every stage and no one was afraid to tell me their real opinions on the company, jobs, and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What technological interests do you have aside from development?   Answer Question

May 24, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing! You feedback helps inform our Glassdoor community. We are glad to hear you had a positive experience every step of the way. Communication is extremely important.