Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

Outbound Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then a 2 panel interview. I was asked to give a 5 minute presentation of myself and then a 5 min presentation of my job history and accomplishments. They then asked the typical "Tell us a time when" questions. I then was asked to do a mock sales call.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you want to do in your lifetime? and what have you done in the last month to get you closer to that?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

HR Phone screen
    Hiring manager screen
    shared screen SQL quiz
    Presentation and group interview

The shared screen SQL quiz was fairly simple. Questions are of the type that could be found by simply googling "top 50 SQL interview questions"

The presentation involved creating a tableau dashboard (with a week to prepare) and presenting to the hiring group. This was followed by some 1:1, and some group interviewing.

Everyone seemed nice, but I guess it wasn't a fit. I was disappointed in the HR recruiter who dragged out the interview process by over a month, trying to find someone else for the team to interview, so that I would have someone else to compete with, only to find out in the end that neither of us got the position. Wasted my time and energy.

Interview Questions

• with the exception of the SQL quiz, it was all behavioral questions. STAR method seemed to be preferred.   Answer Question

Seasonal Tax Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit in August 2016.

Interview

I had an interview scheduled in Aug 2016. The interviewer contacted the morning of the interview because there was a conflict with a meeting scheduled at the same time. I received 2 more emails the interview would be rescheduled and then the interviewer went dark. I never had the interview. Only the emails that said and I quote
    "This is just a reminder that we have scheduled a phone interview for 8/25/2016 at 10am MST. I look forward to speaking with you"

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Warren, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Online Interview Total Scam. They advertise as an office job but its really a work at home job. They want you to cash a check keep a portion and then deposit the rest in a account at Walmart

THIS IS A SCAM

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I submitted an application online, HR reached out two weeks later, then had two phone interviews, and then an onsite interview with various team members. The HR person was constantly in touch with me and was incredibly responsive. They never left me hanging and had great follow up. Overall, interview process was quite possibility one of the best and most professional ones I've had thus far.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions and situational questions.

1. Can you share a time you had a conflict with an employee or had a challenging situation and how did you resolve?

2. Can you share with me one issue you have with social media?

3. Why do you wanna work here?
      Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me recently, knowing me very well from an interview with the company I did a few years ago that did not work out. I had kept in touch over the years. Recruiter thought of some openings that would be a good fit for me so put me in touch with hiring manager.
    Basically process consisted of a phone call with recruiter, phone call with hiring manager who asked a mix of behavioral and technical questions, followed by a half day meeting and interviewing on site. Questions were very thorough- they like to get deep on technical questions while also understanding soft skills very well. All questions asked were reasonable, albeit difficult in some cases. That is, no one asked pointless condescending technical questions or irrelevant brain teasers. All conversations were targeted and relevant to actual work needing to be done at Intuit. Also, every single interview always made sure I got time to ask a billion of my own questions.
    Feedback process was quick. Never had more than 36 hours go by without hearing from a recruiter or hiring manager by phone or email. Absolutely excellent talent acquisition team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good offer. Interview is challenging, but understandably so. Hard work to be done at Intuit, but seems like the company rewards compensates accordingly.

Senior Software Engineer In Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had met the recruiter at a Selenium meet up on the Intuit campus. After sending him my resume, I had an hour long phone conversation with the hiring manager where we discussed my past two jobs with test automation. We schedule an onsite for the next week, where I was given the task of doing a presentation showcasing my test automation experience as well as a project - automating a test scenario that would exercise using REST apis as well as using Selenium. I loved this exercise as it gave me a chance to really show what I have done in the past as well as demonstrate how I can write code to automate testing for this particular problem they gave me. The presentation went well - I gave it to a panel of 4 people which lasted about 75 minutes. After a short break, I had 1-1 or 2-1 interviews with people to cover some areas not in my presentation, including brief whiteboard coding sessions. I had my answer about whether I had done well immediately afterward, and then I had an offer letter 2 weeks later. The whole process was fast and efficient, I would have received the offer even sooner if I had not delayed them a bit.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation covering past projects as well as taking them through how I came up with a solution to a test automation task I was given as part of the meeting invitation.   2 Answers

Office Clerk/Work At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Jackson, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process via Google Hangouts. It seemed legit, they even sent a contract. However, later they then indicate that they are going to send check for me to deposit to buy the start up equipment. The check comes and my bank won't even negotiate it and finds it to be total fraudulent. Then, communication via Google Hangouts they are asking for my bank info as they are going to "wire" the money. Total Joke.

Interview Questions

• Typical, even had me write a 1500 word essay on customer service skills/ situations.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

First, phone interview. Then take home problems that were fairly involved. Then an hour long presentation on past work and the solutions to the problems. Then one-on-one interviews.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

the process was short and to the point. A very effective process where i felt that pace of our interaction was very appropriate. everyone there seems to work hard and is quite enthusiastic about improving and expanding

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good fit for intuit?   1 Answer