Intuit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and scheduled a phone screen. The phone screen was quite detailed and went into particular details of my technical skills and he took a lot of notes. I next spoke with the hiring manager which was a quick rundown of my previous work. This was followed by the onsite where I met with multiple members of the team individually and together. Some technical, some business knowledge questions. The team made me feel at ease and the interview process itself was great. The recruiting team was pretty on point in getting back to me and keeping me in the loop and I got an offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Domain specific questions and technical related to the role.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

As represented. 2 phone interviews, followed by an in person interview with 4 managers. Took a lot of time to prepare for, but not unmanageable and felt very prepared.

Interview Questions

• Big focus was a case study, and also a lot of questions about being innovative.   Answer Question

May 24, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and congratulations on becoming part of Intuit. We are excited to have you on the team!

Interaction Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed through the job fair and did a short design challenge. Talked about my portfolio pieces and everyone was friendly. The senior recruiter was very proactive and helpful, whereas the other entry level recruiters were a bit disorganized.

Interview Questions

Intuit Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing about your positive interview experience and welcome to the Intuit team!

Seasonal Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process went well. There were 2 parts. The first was a preliminary with the recruiter. There was an overview of the position offered, requirements, and responsibility. The second was a simulation of customer interaction.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for position through their website. Was contacted for a phone screening. Set time, but couldn't get recruiter to confirm after multiple attempts via phone and email. Recruiter called me 10 minutes after the time I was trying to confirm. Told me position was filled but wanted to do phone screening. I went ahead with it. She was very uninterested. Very disappointing.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest professional risk you have taken thus far?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Berkeley, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed at a university, after applying through my university's careers website. The interview was two parts, behavioral and technical. The behavioral part focused on your resume-listed achievements, as well as answers to questions like "Tell me a time when..." For me, they wanted examples of times when I embodied Intuit's values which are 1) Be Bold, 2) Be Decisive, etc. The technical part was easier than I expected. Do not worry too much about 100% correct syntax, be sure to explain your thought process clearly to your interviewers, take any hints they try to give you, and be sure to know your data structures and look-up times as they might quiz you on those as well.

I did have to follow up with my recruiter about a week after my interview when I hadn't heard back, but she was quick to respond once I reached out to her.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of numbers and another number, find all pairs in the set that add up to given number.   Answer Question
    • How would you extract all unique members of a set?   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for the review! We are glad you had a positive experience interviewing with us and hope to engage again in the future.

Interaction Designer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intuit in January 2017.

Interview

I was offered an interview on-the-spot from a campus recruiting event. The interview was the next day and lasted for about 45 minutes. After that, a recruiter was in touch via email to give me their decision, which was about a week later.

Interview Questions

• The bulk of the interview was a portfolio review of projects I had completed. They were very critical of the projects and asked many questions related to the scope and decisions behind my output. Some questions were reasonable and logical given the role I was interviewing for, and other questions made me feel they weren't listening to the answers I had already given (i.e., about the constraints of that particular piece).   Answer Question

Seasonal Tax Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter called me for a phone screen. This process lasted a whopping 12 minutes. The recruiter talked more than I did. She would let me answer questions but then never asked for any clarification on any of my answers. Also she seemed rushed , possibly not interested in hearing my answers. She spoke at me but not to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer says our online resources do mot match what the IR has posted at their website ?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Step 1: 30-minute phone screen with the recruiter
    Step 2: 30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager for the role
    Step 3: 30-minute phone interview with another team member to judge foreign language proficiency required for role
    Step 4: 3-hour in-person interview. 1-hour craft presentation with 4 team members, followed by 3 traditional interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your company had a problem and you solved it creatively.   1 Answer

Seasonal Tax Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Orlando, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was an online interview through BlueJeans...which was extremely appropriate as the position is Audio/Visual with customers as well. There was a phone interview first, followed by the BlueJeans. The first was gathering information about my background and interest in the job. I was asked about my specific experience with tax laws and preparation, experience with TurboTax products/software.

Interview Questions

• Was asked various tax related questions.   1 Answer

May 24, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for your feedback. We value candidate experience.