KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 1.8K interviews

In Person9%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

First I had a phone interview with a recruiter and then it was followed by a Zoom interview with the hiring manager. These were exploratory interviews and I don't think there was an actual open position.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and we set up a call to discuss my experience. They then scheduled a virtual interview and I met with the hiring manager within a week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Lovely process, it was awesome and went through in detail. First, it was with the hiring manager about the details of the role and then what is the strategy of the company. After that it was aligning that to the company strategy!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Process was great , recruiter screening call at first, then one on one interview with hiring manager , second interview is a craft presentation personal + biz case , last interview is with the head of the functional area.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Quickly moved me through process. Seemed eager to have me meet with the team. Then there was no response. I didn't hear back from anyone. It was disappointing to get zero response after investing weeks of time in meetings.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Recruiter screening, hiring manager telephone interview and later on site panel with a case. I believe the company has a facade and integrity is definitely not their strongest value. Their "awesome assessors" is a method many multinationals use to select best candudates in a much competent way. After 15 min. conversation with them already decided I wouldn't like to join this organization but kept my professionalism. Just a waste of time.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in Mar 2017

Interview

Phone screen with two levels of HR then the hiring manager then onsite CRAFT presentation and individual interviews with co-team AGE DESCRIMINTATION - When I walked in you could see it on their face. They booted me after the first hour very rudely. Was told HR would follow up with feedback as to why. NEVER heard from anyone. Very disappointed in the overall company

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in Jul 2014

Interview

Email sent out including interview time. Panel of 4 interviewers from various business units One main interviewer to ask questions in STAR format while others asked follow-up questions Fun, dynamic, engaged interview process. Made me feel at home and at ease to speak freely and passionately about what I do

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question was "Describe a time you had to be creative dealing with a difficult employee, co-worker, manager or customer."
2 people found this interview helpful