Intuit Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intuit

In Person10%
HardAverageEasy
Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Process was great , recruiter screening call at first, then one on one interview with hiring manager , second interview is a craft presentation personal + biz case , last interview is with the head of the functional area.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how your experience is relevant to the role
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Quickly moved me through process. Seemed eager to have me meet with the team. Then there was no response. I didn't hear back from anyone. It was disappointing to get zero response after investing weeks of time in meetings.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Recruiter screening, hiring manager telephone interview and later on site panel with a case. I believe the company has a facade and integrity is definitely not their strongest value. Their "awesome assessors" is a method many multinationals use to select best candudates in a much competent way. After 15 min. conversation with them already decided I wouldn't like to join this organization but kept my professionalism. Just a waste of time.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

Phone screen with two levels of HR then the hiring manager then onsite CRAFT presentation and individual interviews with co-team AGE DESCRIMINTATION - When I walked in you could see it on their face. They booted me after the first hour very rudely. Was told HR would follow up with feedback as to why. NEVER heard from anyone. Very disappointed in the overall company

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in Jul 2014

Interview

Email sent out including interview time. Panel of 4 interviewers from various business units One main interviewer to ask questions in STAR format while others asked follow-up questions Fun, dynamic, engaged interview process. Made me feel at home and at ease to speak freely and passionately about what I do

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult question was "Describe a time you had to be creative dealing with a difficult employee, co-worker, manager or customer."
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter, learned about the details of the position, what the manager wants, why it's open. 30 minute phone screen with the manager- dug into my background and their expectations, team dynamics. Then an in person interview, meeting with 5 people 1on1 for 45 minutes each. It was great. Not intimidating but they asked the right questions. Told me everything I could want to know about the team, company, likes, dislikes etc.

Interview Questions
  • be prepared to discuss specific examples of your past performance. You can't sugarcoat it, they want to know examples, how you handled it, what the outcome was. No right/wrong answers, I think they want to see your approach.
Intuit
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2011

Interview

Extremely professional conduct by the recruiter as well as the interviewer. Recruiter went through a basic checklist. Scheduled phone interview with hiring manager which lasted approximately 30 minutes. Interview was mostly behavioral. Recruiter got back to me the following day via email next day with reject. Advise: Prepare for behavioral interview. Ensure you have sufficient examples from most recent job.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in Apr 2009

Interview

The hiring process consisted of interviews with the HR manager, the director, VP, financial manager, and the team I would manage. Ten hours total and three separate days. The interviewers seem unprepared, and weren't able to answer basic questions like what a typical day would be like for the position or what the top priorities are the first few months.

Interview Questions
  • No really difficult questions. The group interview of my direct reports was the hardest because some of the people had applied for the job. Mostly they were concerned with moral because the climate had been dysfunctional (severely) and they wanted a positive boss.ering boss.
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in Mar 2009

Interview

Intuit bases all interview question on the "s.t.a.r.s" approach. Answer every question with a situation, the task, what you attempted to do or the action, what were the results of those actions. Do that for every question and you are fine. Most questions are sophmoric. They barely follow-up. They read a guide and most likely you will get the same variation of the question over and over

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you did something and the results were not favorable
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (United States) in Feb 2009

Interview

I had 3 interviews, 1:1 style with 3 different managers. They all seemed to ask me similar questions, but in different words. Recruiter contacted me throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • The way the questions were framed was the most unexpected. They are looking for answers to be given in the context of what you did or how you handled a specific situation, not just in general context.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11