Intuit Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Marketing Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I submitted an application online, HR reached out two weeks later, then had two phone interviews, and then an onsite interview with various team members. The HR person was constantly in touch with me and was incredibly responsive. They never left me hanging and had great follow up. Overall, interview process was quite possibility one of the best and most professional ones I've had thus far.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions and situational questions.

1. Can you share a time you had a conflict with an employee or had a challenging situation and how did you resolve?

2. Can you share with me one issue you have with social media?

3. Why do you wanna work here?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

The first contact was through email via the recruiter followed by a phone call with the recruiter to get a better general overview of the company, and the group and specific open role. The process then continued to a phone screening by a Director in which the general job was discussed along with a review of my background and what I would be looking for in a new opportunity. I was then brought in for a first round of interviews that consisted with 2 in person interviews, 1 video conference and a phone call. Once the round one interviews were finished, I was called back for a round two interview that consisted of one in person interview, 1 video interview and another phone call. I received an offer within a couple weeks after my second round of interviewing. Although a bit draining at times, it was great to be able to talk to so many different people in the organization that I would be working with in the open role.

Interview Questions

• Why are you considering this role and why are you looking to leave your current position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

This is one of the worst experiences I have had. The middle managers are so self-centered that I felt like they wasted my time and energy. I received three other offers from their competitors, and I told them that I was going to drop them and go with other companies. They were disorganized, young, and seemed inexperienced to me. They offer products that compete with each other and are just trying to figure out what to do with that. Their market cap is relatively small compared to other tech companies, selling products that were relatively cheap.

Interview Questions

• What would you do given the problem they're facing   Answer Question
    • How would you solve this problem that we are facing (i felt like they just wanted my ideas)   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

The interview process is composed of 3 steps: phone interview with your potential line manager (around 20min), face-to-face or skype competency based questions (with two managers and lasting around 1hour in total), face-to-face or skype interview with HR head (lasting around 30 min maximum).
    The phone interview is simply pre-screening (questions about motivation), the competency based questions ask you a lot of questions (prepare same examples beforehand), the final interview seemed to be more like a final check rather than an interview itself with questions like when you are available, why do you want to for Intuit, why in this specific position.
    The process took up to a month and the people I met were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? Tell me a situation in which you had to use your communication skills. Tell me a situation in which you had to communicate with people who didn't speak a "marketing language". What is your favourite type of environment to work in.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepting the offer was very quick as I started two weeks later.