Intuit Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I submitted an application online, HR reached out two weeks later, then had two phone interviews, and then an onsite interview with various team members. The HR person was constantly in touch with me and was incredibly responsive. They never left me hanging and had great follow up. Overall, interview process was quite possibility one of the best and most professional ones I've had thus far.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavior questions and situational questions.

1. Can you share a time you had a conflict with an employee or had a challenging situation and how did you resolve?

2. Can you share with me one issue you have with social media?

3. Why do you wanna work here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

This is one of the worst experiences I have had. The middle managers are so self-centered that I felt like they wasted my time and energy. I received three other offers from their competitors, and I told them that I was going to drop them and go with other companies. They were disorganized, young, and seemed inexperienced to me. They offer products that compete with each other and are just trying to figure out what to do with that. Their market cap is relatively small compared to other tech companies, selling products that were relatively cheap.

Interview Questions

• What would you do given the problem they're facing   Answer Question
    • How would you solve this problem that we are facing (i felt like they just wanted my ideas)   Answer Question