Intuit Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Step 1: 30-minute phone screen with the recruiter
Step 2: 30-minute phone interview with the hiring manager for the role
Step 3: 30-minute phone interview with another team member to judge foreign language proficiency required for role
Step 4: 3-hour in-person interview. 1-hour craft presentation with 4 team members, followed by 3 traditional interviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time your company had a problem and you solved it creatively.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

the process was short and to the point. A very effective process where i felt that pace of our interaction was very appropriate. everyone there seems to work hard and is quite enthusiastic about improving and expanding

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good fit for intuit?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

The most efficient interview process ever. Recruiter called for a screening on Monday, Hiring Manager called on Tuesday, I came in for a interview in person on Friday. I received the answer on Monday following - 1 week! The in person interview is a panel interview (hiring manager and 2 internal folks) - you will present for 30 minutes then do 1:1 interviews with each person. 2-3 hours and you're done. You typically will receive an answer that evening.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Awesome! Met so many people. Lots of behavioral questions & marketing case questions. Be prepared to meet lots of different people in the organization and be on your feet. I had about 3-4 phone interviews & then was flown out for an on-site. Gave a presentation & a case study to senior leaders & then interviewed individually with them all.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker, how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin and called me on a Public holiday for an impromptu interview later in the day. The interview lasted for about 45min and I was told the "urgency" was due to the fact the hiring manager want to meet with the candidates the following week.

I've heard nothing from them after one week, not even a rejection email or whatever. I follow up with an email but was not replied.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

I was contacted by the Recruiter to talk about available openings and if there was anything that might be a match with my experience. The Recruiter was AMAZING. I've dealt with many and this one ranks in the top 3. Had a phone screen with the Hiring Manager that lasted 30 minutes (not near enough time to really determine whether this was a good fit either way. Was asked to come in for face to face interviews totaling 3+ hours. I was given a Case Study to review and was asked to create key take-aways and present my findings for the face to face interview. I presented the case and the team decided afterwards that I was not a right fit for the position so I didn't finish the interview process. They were gracious in telling me I wasn't the right fit, but I would have preferred not to waste my time or theirs (I spent 5 hours prepping the study) prior to the face to face interview. They need to do a better job of pre-screening candidates before they ask them to commit the time to the Case Study preparation. The marketing positions at Intuit are almost exclusively 'technical' positions so creative marketers: look elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• Most questions in the first portion of the interview were related to the Case Study and my findings or recommendations. I was asked to prepare to talk about a favorite past project (for 10 minutes) and then present the study. They throw curve balls at you during the Case Study so be prepared to "flex", i.e. the terms of the Case have changed (new focus, new budget, etc.). Evidently flexing and changing priorities is something they do often and they want to make sure you are a cultural fit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Initially interviewed with multiple parties and was offered a position in principle. Was later told that they were moving in a new direction. Re-applied for a rotational assignment in a similar role and was offered the role after interviews with 5 or 6 people. The process was extremely slow even as an internal employee taking over 60 days.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where your ideas were met with resistance, How did you overcome the adversity and what was the result   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Quick, efficient, got to meet important team members. I was actually quite impressed with how quickly the team responded and me into a desired position. They require that you meet with multiple people across teams but I found this helpful to navigate who does what right off the bat instead of going in blindly.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was relatively standard. There was a huge focus on situational questions. Everyone was friendly. The process had the traditional multiple rounds starting with a phone screen. I was impressed that they were extremely prompt in providing next steps. When they say they will get back to you in a certain time period they actually do.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult; all of the questions were situational.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Great process with multiple interviewers. Be prepared to go through at least 4-5 rounds of interviews, each of whom is looking for a different quality. They give quality, honest feedback.a