KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 36 of over 1.8K interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Great interview experience, positive about the role and my academics and work experience. Was a one-day process with two rounds of interviews and a case study. Will recommend. All the best.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I had two negative experience with Intuit. First was an interview I received for Product Management role and right upfront the hiring manager informed me that an offer was already out and position was filled. So why wasting time for an interview then?! Second was a position advertised as remote, I applied and the recruiter set up an interview and right away said that the position was remote but for west coast area only. So again why wasting each others time? There was no mention of location/area in the posting.

Interview Questions
  • we didnt get into actual interview it was just waste of time. such an unorganized and unprofessional organization
4 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2022

Interview

An assignment was given to test you skills and then your thinking skills and leadership qualities were tested by a panel which will make you comfortable first. panel consist of 3-5 members. Each having a special skills

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Very unprofessional. The first time they didn’t show up at the scheduled interview 5 min and simply rescheduled our call after I had recontacted them for clarification. The second time they did the same once again (they didn’t show up) and not even excuse or justify themselves afterwards. Extremely rude and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit in Feb 2021

Interview

HR screening and meeting with hiring manager for 45 mins. HM seems to very confused what he is looking for. Throughout the interview it was mainly focused on revenue part and at the end of the meeting he mentioned Intuit is not into money making business. Finally the feedback I received was, interviewer couldn't find obsession towards customers. It would have been better if interviewer was clear with his questions and given fair chance to candidate to take right examples/scenarios.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY)

Interview

Very straightforward. Intuit provides all the info on their website, and the recruiter will give you a download. The biggest thing is the final onsite, it's a full-day craft demo + interview with various members of the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (South Goa) in Dec 2020

Interview

1. Recruiter call, which went well. Waited for 3-4 weeks and sent 4 follow ups after which I got a response about a contract role. 2. Hiring manager conversation. Interviewer arrived 25 mins late to the meeting, wrapped up within 20 mins for a 45 minute conversation, and had not done basic due diligence such as a LinkedIn check. Assumed wrong location for me, and did not seem interested in anything I had to say. Needless to say, I got a reject, not before I sent a review to the recruiter. I did not hear back from the recruiter. I asked the Hiring manager (Who sent the rejection email) for feedback and heard notning,

Interview Questions
  • 1. Roadmap decision making process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I was interviewed by two current product managers for about forty-five minutes in total. The first fifteen minutes was a series of personality/fit questions. The remaining thirty minutes was a case. At the start, they said that they would allow some time for me to ask any questions, but the interview ran long, so I was unable to ask them anything. They did provide me with their email addresses so that I could follow up with them later.