Intuit Real Estate Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Real Estate Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Intuit Real Estate Solutions

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit Real Estate Solutions (Highland Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

I did not get to speak with anyone regarding my skills applied to the open position. I took a 2 hour test on a computer with 3 other people in the room. I found out later that 2 of them were current employees. I am not sure where I "failed" the computer test. I just tell myself that I am better off not working for them.

Interview Questions

• A portion of the computer test was 30 minutes to complete 29 math word problems. Without a calculator, just a piece of paper and pen.   1 Answer

PM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit Real Estate Solutions in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process started with HR asking to fill up some forms. Then there were 4 rounds of interview. Very basic design questions and PM related questions. Nobody accompanied me for lunch and the
    HR just showed where the cafeteria is. I came back and the interview again started. once all the interviews were over, they asked if i can join for a lesser position. I said it would be hurting if i'm asked to join for a position than for what i'm being interviewed. That's it. They said they will get back to me within a week and they promptly did so.

Interview Questions

• design a lift, design a system that can handle high bit rate streaming data   Answer Question