Cover image for Intuit

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 1.9K interviews

Recruiter11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

a for a style interview, very great atmosphere. presentation, about me, and role play are all a part of the interview process. typically with 3-4 managers. Tell us how you would overcome an objection to a sale?

Interview Questions
  • Tell us how you would overcome an objection to a sale?
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

very straight forward. typical. It was an amazing process. Everyone is very professional and nice. They helped me prepare for it and really worked around my schedule. This was actual one of the best interviews i have ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Sydney) in Apr 2019

Interview

Two interviews, a first face to face meet and greet and then a 2 hour interview that included everything from personal achievements to professional achievements, a test to see how you would manage pipeline with CRM data and then a phone sales pitch

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eagle, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Eagle, ID) in May 2018

Interview

The interview process was very clear and straight forward. I first did a phone interview with the company recruiter. They clearly stated the timeline of when I would hear back. I then was called back the next week and was invited for an in-person interview with the hiring manager and a sales lead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Eagle, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Eagle, ID) in Mar 2018

Interview

Applied online and within 4 days I received a phone call from the recruiter. Then there was a phone screening with an awesome Recruiter, Tiffani, who was super genuine during the whole process and extremely helpful and available for questions. Follow by an on-site interview the next day with two Directors of said department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Paris) in Nov 2017

Interview

1 call avec les RH, plutot simple, personnalité et qq compétences (en anglais) 1 Skype avec un manager, relis ensemble le CV et on explicite qq points 1 "panel" très léger qui dure 1 demi journée (assez simple à nouveau, 1 mise en situation, 1 présentation qq questions)

Interview Questions
  • Quel est le deal dont vous êtes le plus fier à ce jour ?

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Dallas, TX) in Jun 2011

Interview

Met with 3 people. One of phone and 2 in person. Telephone interview was re-scheduled several times. In person interview pushed out several weeks to logistics of schedules of two people that wanted to interview me.

Interview Questions
  • How can you help drive sales in the posted role.

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in Oct 2009

Interview

Be ready to prove your desire to sell.

Interview Questions
  • What is the hardest customer experience you have had, how did you deal with it.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (Reno, NV) in Sep 2009

Interview

Met with HR, answered some questions. Took a mock phone sales call after previewing notes for 15 minutes. Had to accomplish certain specific goals like, " asking for the sale and credit card". Next had a face to face with a team supervisor. Had to mock sell supervisor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in Jan 2009

Interview

Took a long time to get an interview. The first was a telephone interview with a Human Resources person that had no clue about the job. The second and third interviews were with sales managers. All in all the process took about four months to complete.

Interview Questions
  • star interview - questions want an example and a measureable outcome.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews