Intuit Seasonal Tax Advisor Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 1,608.0 interviews

Interviews at Intuit

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Orlando, FL) in Jan 2017

Interview

It was an online interview through BlueJeans...which was extremely appropriate as the position is Audio/Visual with customers as well. There was a phone interview first, followed by the BlueJeans. The first was gathering information about my background and interest in the job. I was asked about my specific experience with tax laws and preparation, experience with TurboTax products/software.

Interview Questions
  • Was asked various tax related questions.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Once you get contacted by a recruiter, you'll be asked to take a two part test, multiple choice test. One will test your tax knowledge and the other is to test you basic English skills. The tax one was kinda tough, you get asked some question that make you research and it's a timed test. Nothing to hard to look up, but make sure that you have your tax references ready. The English test was not hard, and if you're worried about pick up a basic grammar book- most questions will be covered in the book. Best part about the test- you know immediately after you finish both parts if you are qualified to move to the phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • There are role play scenario's during the interview. You may be asked a tax question that you are not sure about. Once again if your tax resources in front of you. Don't panic, bluff your way through by asking basic questions and make small talk about the situation until you find the answer. The interviewer knows that you may need to do a little research and they will give you time.
7 people found this interview helpful