KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Seasonal Tax Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

The interview process went well. There were 2 parts. The first was a preliminary with the recruiter. There was an overview of the position offered, requirements, and responsibility. The second was a simulation of customer interaction.

Interview Questions
  • How will you handle an irate customer?
    Answer Question
17 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2017

Interview

A recruiter called me for a phone screen. This process lasted a whopping 12 minutes. The recruiter talked more than I did. She would let me answer questions but then never asked for any clarification on any of my answers. Also she seemed rushed , possibly not interested in hearing my answers. She spoke at me but not to me.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer says our online resources do mot match what the IR has posted at their website ?
10 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I applied online directly with Intuit on a Friday and was immediately sent some assessments to complete on call center/customer service/computer skills and behavior decisions. I passed them both bc I was called on Monday for a phone interview with the recruiter. She set me up an in person interview with a manager for Wens. Mostly STAR method questions. Easy going conversation on past experience and skills. No trick questions. Went over the role and expectations. I was called within a few hours and offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to meet a deadline. Describe a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.
17 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2016

Interview

Apply on line. Then recruiter calls describing job & if you are still interested in the position you are then moved ahead to a time test, then a phone/skills interview. Process was under a week

Interview Questions
  • You are asked to prove your skills by answering/and researching tax questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY) in Jun 2016

Interview

I learned about the position through FlexJobs.com. I applied in June and shortly after received an email with an online assessment. After the assessment, a recruiter contacted me to schedule a phone interview. The first phone interview was a general interview to discuss the details of the position. The second interview consisted of about 3-4 mock phone calls as if you were actually in the role --- very intimidating, but you are allowed to use the Intuit website and web research to help you find answers. A few days later, I received an email from the recruiter saying that I had successfully completed the interview process and would receive a call once hiring began for the season. I got the call towards the end of October for a November start date.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with an irate customer? What area of the site would you check to see what is the best version of Turbo Tax to suggest to the customer?
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ)

Interview

Very easy interview process but it is not indicative of the job that you will be performing. They ask very basic tax questions that anyone can answer but then when you start working you are expected to be as knowledgeable as a tax expert or a CPA. You need a basic understanding of taxes to get this job but then you will be expected to know how to assist customers with any type of tax return including business tax returns, corp, S corp, partnership, etc. You are basically thrown out with no help whatsoever unless the manager favors you.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Scranton, PA) in Dec 2015

Interview

After passing the online proficiency test then a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was half the normal interview questions and half mock phone calls. Lasted about an hour. Ask questions like your background in customer service, ever dealt with a difficult customer, etc. Then asked tax questions where you could use the internet to find the answers.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between a tax credit and tax deduction?
  • How do I know if I qualify for the healthcare tax exemption?
6 people found this interview helpful