Intuit Senior Business Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

2 phone screens. First was with the recruiter, 2nd was with the hiring manager. Then I had all-day interviews with about 6 people, all 1:1. The questions consisted of some behavioral questions, some technical, but leaning more towards the behavioral side than some other companies I interviewed with. The overall experience was positive - I got to meet a lot of people on the team and they were upfront with their current challenges and were interested in hearing my thoughts.

Interview Questions

• I had done my homework and came in prepared, so none of the questions were really unexpected or things I hadn't been asked before in interviews with other companies. It was more of a "let's get to know you and you can get to know us" kind of experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had an offer from another firm and pushed for a 5% salary increase to help balance out the offers. Instead got a signing bonus increase, which in retrospect I probably could have stood my ground and gotten the increase in base salary. They're good negotiators. But I'm still making more than I was at my last job, so am not losing too much sleep over it. Also pushed for some small concessions on the relocation side, and probably could have pushed for more there as well.