Intuit Senior Manager Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Senior Manager Engineering Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

A telephonic call from a recruiter, followed by a phone screen by the hiring manager. Then there are multiple rounds of face to face interview. First round consists of all panel members and usually asked to come prepared with a presentation about the candidate. Panel members asked some trivial questions. Next, 2 rounds of 1:1 with existing managers and finally a 1:1 with director.

Interview Questions

• a few trivial technical questions, a few managerial questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Senior Manager Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Director of R&D called me over the phone. And instead of explaining me the Job description he started asking me about my profile. Which went on quite easy. During interview he seems to be busy with something and thinking of wrapping the interview as quickly as possible. He finished up whole conversation within 15 min and asked me " Do I have any questions?" I asked me "What Next?" ... he told me he will discuss with his peers ... :-(

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your profile?   1 Answer
    • Do you mind to manage, barely 15 engineers instead of 50+ engineers?   1 Answer