KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Senior Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter25%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in Feb 2022

Interview

The WORST experience/treatment that completely wastes the time of candidates. If you are currently fully employed DO NOT waste your time working on their case study that will take you a few days to complete on top of the repetitive questions when you meet with people on the panel for almost FOUR HOURS! A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and I was interested in the role as I had met with other recruiters from Intuit and they were all very nice to work with and great at communication. After I interviewed with the Hiring Manager, a few days later, someone else took over the process and let me know she would be my point of contact. She was always TERRIBLE at follow up and communication was lacking. On the day of the 3.5 hour long interview, I felt like one of the people was totally checked out since he didn’t at all engage or ask any questions. I also felt like they we weren’t all on the same page with the case since they were asking things that were not relevant to the case and I kept correcting the facts. Also, they make things purposely vague because they want to know how you would interpret the findings. This is awful because it makes the process unnecessarily complicated but I understand it is a method. I was trying to figure out what was being asked before I could give a complete answer. There were times when I would give an overall assessment and then I would be asked a question I answered half an hour before. That’s on me if I didn’t communicate correctly but I’ve worked with a few Fortune 100 companies that communication was not lacking and I tend to interview well. It’s completely fine that it was not a fit. The kicker and why I would NEVER interview with Intuit again is that it took ONE WEEK (not 48 hours after the interview) for them to bother to follow up after I sent an email asking for feedback. When I received an email to let me know that the recruiter wanted to “give me an update on the process”, I scheduled a time for the call. Either she was not in a great mood or short on time but she reached out and let me know that they decided to move on with other candidates and then said, “do you want feedback?”, I said sure. She proceeded to tell me general skills on interviewing and how to prepare and to have mock practices with others to feel comfortable. Are you joking????! That’s what you wasted my time to tell me? And continued on how I can improve to do better interviewing at Intuit. I asked if she wanted to hear my thoughts and feedback. She paused and said yes. I explained how much time it took to prepare which was LOTS more than they estimate and that I didn’t feel that either of us were doing our best to communicate during the interview and when she interrupted me to interject something else about how best to answer questions, I said it’s fine, I don’t want to take any more of her time/day with this and she said something short and HUNG UP! HUNG UP –I was a little a bit shocked but very happy not to ever bother having any contact with her or Intuit again.

Interview Questions
  • Background in experience and a case study if you make it to the 2nd round
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

The interview process started with basic screening, then two technical interviews. It's already been more than a month and no result so far. Still waiting to hear back. Not sure what takes them so much time.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me something about yourself. 2. Technical areas 3. Relevant experience related questions.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2020

Interview

Was approached via LinkedIn, followed by a Recruiter and Hiring Manager Interview - both which consisted of 30 - 45 min conversations. Was asked to prepare for an On-Site to present a Case Study. On-site took approximately 4 hours. First 2 hours involved presenting about yourself, key accomplishments and actual Case Study. Last 2 hours involved 2x1s and 1x1s.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intuit in Jul 2019

Interview

I was first contacted by the recruiter. We had a great talk, but she told me my experience might not align. Nonetheless, she would pass along her notes to the hiring manager. The hiring manager did want to talk to me, so a video conference was scheduled. After that interview, things moved quickly. I was scheduled for a skip-level manager interview and then an onsite panel interview. For the panel interview I was given a business case to present on. I was told to do the case in power point , and to bring my laptop. I was told that it would only take a few hours to prepare the business case, but in reality I spent about 24 hours creating and refining it.

Interview Questions
  • Give us 3 examples in which you lead teams to create a positive business outcome.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and then seperate phone interview with hiring manager. Onsite interview including case study presentation for four hours with hiring manager, two same level managers, and same level as hiring manager.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Jul 2017

Interview

2 phone screens, one with recruiter, one with hiring manager, in-person interview with 4 people which required presentation and case study. In person interview was 3.5 hours. Many hours of prep for me. The interview questions were tough but fairly standard. I really liked the set-up. It was hard, but thorough. and I felt the rigor around it was a positive. There were some delays in the whole process due to time of year/vacations, but recruiter kept in touch with me the whole time. You can tell they care about people. Good company, I'm impressed. Within 24 hours of interview I received a brief email telling me I didn't get the job. I'd say that was the only area where I felt could be improved. After a month and a lot of investment of time and energy I felt blown off. They don't owe me anything, but I could have love to know where I was strong and where I was weak.

Interview Questions
  • Who in your company is most critical of you and why? When is a time you took a risk and failed?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in May 2017

Interview

Recruiter detailed the hiring process but it changed onsite. Interview was panel style at first then individual. The most senior level person was dictating the team’s line of questioning. It felt staged and unappealing to join the team.