Cover image for Intuit

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 1.9K interviews

Recruiter23%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Apr 2022

Interview

For the phone screen, the recruiter was 10 min late and shared that they hadn't even reviewed my resume, (didn't notice I had worked for the company in the past). Even though comp was off, she still wanted me to interview with the hiring manager. After 15 min waitin on Zoom for that interview, I dropped. Very unprofessional. I was told there was probably a "mix up", but for me, my time is valuable and not to be wasted when the recruiters aren't organized.

Interview Questions
  • Never got far enough to interview.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (San Rafael, CA) in Feb 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn, and another reached out per an internal referral. I advised both of the mutual outreach, and it was agreed I would meet with one and they would share notes with each other. The recruiter I spoke with wasn’t very warm on the phone. Because I’m a transparent and genuine person, I always like to be personable and ask those I connect with about their own time at the company just out of curiosity and to create an introductory connection, but she sort of just cut me off and asked where I was located. Then she proceeded to ask me more behavioral style questions, and not anything remotely related to my expertise or background, or why I was interested in the role (that I am VERY qualified for) at Intuit. She then advised that she would share notes with her colleague and if they didn’t get back to me later this week, then to reach back out. I followed up twice, total blow off, no response from either. Totally unprofessional to ghost a solid candidate in this way, particularly one with legitimate credentials. What some of these folks don’t realize is that the business world is small and when you behave in this manner, you are disparaging not only yourself, but the brand of the company you represent. Super unfortunate.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA)

Interview

Efficient same-day interview with 6 team members. 1 hour PowerPoint presentation (required to present solutions to business case questions, job experience/accomplishments that relate to business case questions & solutions, and personal details about myself: what kind of person I am on an interpersonal level. 1 hour group interview was a combo of me presenting, followed by Q&A on my preso. Then had 30 min 1:1 interviews with each team member. Offer was made same day. I appreciated the fast decision turnaround

Interview Questions
  • How my job experience and accomplishments would help me solve current product rollout and customer retention challenges
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in Jan 2021

Interview

Applied and recruiter responded to me via LinkedIn. He said he had passed on my resume to the hiring manager and they wanted to meet with me that week. Several weeks passed and didn't hear from him. After several follow ups, he finally responded there was another position I may be a fit for. It was fairly smooth sailing from there. Spoke on the phone with the hiring manager and then the craft demo/case study. The individual interviews after the craft demo presentation were fairly conversational. They really wanted to understand my thought process and get to know me. The recruiter spent time with me on the phone help me prepare for craft demo and what to expect. The case study will most likely be a real world problem that you'll be facing on the job. Although it's a lot of work, it helps you understand what you'll be doing once you're there. I also really appreciate that they want to understand your approach and strategy and not just your job history. I think all companies should interview this way.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do for fun? Did you have alternative strategies?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Ciudad de Mexico) in Sep 2020

Interview

1st: Interview with Recruiter (45 min) 2nd: Interview with Hiring Manager (45 minutes) 3rd: They provided a business marketing case through email (amount of new subscribers needed in a year + desired CPA) and told me to develop a marketing plan including paid & organic (CRO & SEO). Provided a week to develop the material (presentation). They day of the presentation I had: - 15 minutes to talk about myself + mention 2 achievements - 30 minutes to present my marketing plan based on the case - 15 minute questions - 4 interviews with marketing team members from different regions 4th: quick chat with general manager

Interview Questions
  • Recruiter: general experience. Why do you want to work at intuit? Hiring Manager: Experience with acquisition, CRO & SEO. General work experience. Work scenarios and how I would react, how to deal with agencies, how to measure the success of performance and branding initiatives Craft presentation & following interviews: deep dive of achievements (asked for more data) . Specific questions about the presentation: How would I prioritize the execution of my marketing plan? What would come first and how would I organice my team to execute it. Management questions and situational questions (what would I do if a team member is not performing well, etc.). Situational questions about the job: why would I assign X marketing budget to Linkedin vs. facebook vs. Google, how would I measure the impact of investing in creating content for the blog, among others. Pain points I saw vs. Quickbook's competitors, highlights of SMBs way of work in México, How would I segment SMBs to be able to tackle those segments with different messaging, CRO tools and most important general best practices.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in Mar 2018

Interview

- 45 -1 hour presentation on my personal and professional history, two project samples and why I chose to share them and a presentation of my ideas for the product - 1 hour lunch interview with 2 current team members - 30 minute 1 on 1 interview with a current team member - 1 hour interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of a time you were trying to reach a conclusion but you were missing a few data points.

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

You will be given a case to display your knowledge and abilities to a panel. You will need to demonstrate clear rationale with what your thinking was in the case.

Interview Questions
  • How I came to the assumptions and actions that I did in my case.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in Jul 2017

Interview

Super efficient - kudos to HR for keeping it quick, predictable and transparent. The main part of the panel interview was a Case presentation and follow-up qna related to the case. In addition there were professional experience related q's. Also was asked to demonstrate creativity and asked questions related to running scrappy customer tests. There were behavioral interview questions as well to assess culture fit and understanding of Intuit values (which they take quite seriously)

Interview Questions
  • The main part of the panel interview was a Case presentation and follow-up qna related to the case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied online, and had a phone call with the recruiter and then the hiring manager. I was invited on-site and had to present a case study with my ideas on how to tackle the strategy for the main responsibilities of the position. The whole process was great, fairly quick, and the people I met with were all very intelligent and friendly. I unfortunately took another offer, but was so impressed with the caliber of people there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Mar 2016

Interview

One phone screen with hiring manager then on campus interviews - 1 panel then 3 individual interviews. Panel interview involved a case interview that I prepared in advance for.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews