KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Senior Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter6%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Had 3 quick interviews and then got ghosted before the final panel interview. The first interview was about 30 minutes and was a screening with HR rep, and the other 2 were with principal product managers. it seems to me that into it has a very dysfunctional recruiting process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a about an experience where you led a product from idea to launch.
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intuit in Jun 2022

Interview

Like most people here I also had bad experience with the interviews in Sydney. Waste of time. I recommend other companies instead. Process is first call with recruiter than head of product and then a loop.

Interview Questions
  • No structure. Head of product was just asking stories and was not taking any notes. It appeared he was just looking for a vibe. Very unstructured interview.
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Got a pleasant call from HR and they wanted me to continue for an interview. However, I wasn’t willing to invest hours on end on a home assignment and said just that - the HR rep got pissed and hung up.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Sydney) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interviews are pretty straightforward: 1) 45-min phone screening with the hiring manager, 2) on-site interviews including a presentation (case study + portfolio reviews) and four one-on-on interviews. The phone screening was focused on behavioral questions and product prioritization / decision making process. It was quite smooth and not that difficult. The presentation for the on-site interviews was about my previous projects and one case study highly relevant to the actual problem the role will be solving. For the case, they provided high-level context but very limited data, so it's quite hard for a candidate to tackle the problem and need to make tons of assumptions. However, in the following 1:1s, they did not care about the solution but more about why I proposed it and the thought process, so it's actually not that challenging to answer these questions and the conversations were quite engaging. Besides questions about cases, they also asked some behavioral questions in the 1:1s as well, mostly about how I made prioritization and resolved conflicts. Overall, I'd say it's a fun interview experience and people were generally nice and friendly. However, if the case study can be less role-specific and more open, it will be better for a candidate to prepare this case in a short timeframe.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the recruiter. They wanted me to schedule a call with the Hiring Manager the very next day, outside of work hours to accommodate schedule. The call with the Hiring Manager was great as well. After that the recruiter never reached back out to me. I was a little disappointed with the lack of communication and rejection, specially after indicating high interest and requesting to accommodate schedules.

Interview Questions
  • Detailed resume and experience review. Why product management ? Why Intuit ?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Had my first and only bad interview experience at Intuit. This recently promoted hiring manager did a one-way, interrogation with me, firing 6 or so questions over 9 mins, obviously just going through the list of questions she had, without exploring or clarifying my response. Showed no courtesy, no interest in my profile. I did my due diligence, and juggled a few things to seriously prepare for this interview, only to be treated as such. This person poorly represented the company and could use a 101 on how to treat job seekers with courtesy and respect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mississauga, ON) in Jun 2019

Interview

Interview with Recruiter, then Hiring manager over the phone, then onsite interview. The onsite includes presentation over two products you've worked on + case study to demonstrate craft, a few one on one interviews. The day of schedule was pretty much shuffled and hiring manager dedicated to only 10 minutes to speak to me. Didn't hear back in a timely matter.

Interview Questions
  • mostly design questions and case study findings