KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 113 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter35%
Employee Referral13%
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jul 2022

Interview

Following is the interview process at Intuit 1. Hackerrank Test 2. Technical Interview 3. Crafts Demo 4. Technical Interview 5. Managerial Round 6. HR Interview I went till round 3, did well in that round. They liked the demo, we had discussion for more than an hour and they gave negative feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Coding Questions, Design Patterns, Be ready to make a project for so called crafts demo. Interview depend on interviewers. They have a pre mindset fixed.
    4 Answers
4 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

It felt like a standard software engineering interview. First, there were a couple rounds of short phone screen interviews. Then, they scheduled for a virtual onsite interview. The virtual onsite takes several hours and you talk with more people.

2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jun 2022

Interview

1. Online coding round in glider platform 2. Craft demo 3. Technical round 4. Hiring manager Definitely would not recommend Pro series desktop application Team in Bangalore for someone who wants to work of Feature development. Team members where not technically sound. Hiring manager didn’t even have the courtesy to give the right feedback to the HR.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in May 2022

Interview

Five types of tech round. There is no proper info about each round. You have to answer the question on fly. One of the worst company to attend an interview. If you value time, then don't take any interview. Hr is also rude, they won't accepts for your call if feedback is negative. They try to escape from the situation. Finally , hr use to reply with formal mail without any reason.

Interview Questions
  • Coin change dp problem, db design , craft demo round to check api
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore)

Interview

Online Coding Test Video Calling / Screen Sharing/ Coding round Assignment - Given 1 week of time After one week they ask for interview for 4 hours. In which they ask more on Assignment The most surprising part was they were expecting me to implement hidden things which were not mentioned in the assignment and they judged me on the basis of that. A complete disappointment for me because I had invested 1 week into working on the assignment. It was really frustrating experience. One kind suggestion to the Intuit HR and interview panel please mention a clear Acceptance criteria in the assignment and the don't expect a complete production ready app to be developed in 1 week. If someone who writes a production ready application in just 1 week then I am pretty sure he will not join Intuit or any other organization in the world. He will build his own software company.

Interview Questions
  • Convert Excel column Number from alphabet to Number Ex. A - 1, AA - 27 Assignment
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

I did an HR screening at Intuit. We discussed my background and skillset. They explained that the next stage of the process was a 6-hour interview. I had applied for what was noted as a remote position, but the recruiter seemed unsure that there were any remote positions available. They told me they would double-check, and then I never heard back. Given the length of the next stage, I didn't follow up either.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience with a variety of technologies listed in the job description.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Mar 2022

Interview

There was an initial recruiter phone screen and later followed by the technical phone screen. The tech phone screen began with introduction and interviewer wanted to know about my work and project. I explained in detail and there was no follow up question or acknowledgment. I asked him specifically if he has any Qs. The interviewer did not show his face on camera. That does not make interview interactive. It is weird. I was interviewing for the senior role and technical questions were very simple and basic. I am not sure if the interviewer was even prepared to interview me. The interviewer did not have my resume before coming for an interview and took few secs to pull it out and read it. Recruiter mentioned that I will be asked Qs on DS and Algos. But the interviewer asked me Qs on SQL and Java language. Followed by a basic array Q. Clearly, the interviewer was not prepared. They use glider.ai. More like a simple text editor. Very inconvenient for coding. The interview was scheduled for 1 hour , but the interviewer ended the interview in about 30 mins. I believe there is a strong disconnect between interviewers and recruiters. Appreciate that people take time to interview with you and value their time. Please train your interviewers and synch up with Hiring Managers on expectations and roles.

Interview Questions
  • 1 . Given an integer array, reverse the array. 2. Simple SQL query. for employee DB. Query emp id and salary. 3. Difference between String and new String();
3 people found this interview helpful