Intuit Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Was contacted by a company recruiter who facilitated the process. Did 2 phone interviews then an all day on site. I interviewed with several front line managers and a very intense technical interview with a panel of 4 people.

Interview Questions

• The whole techincal interview was extremely challenging. They tended to focus on my weaknesses to get knowledge on the depth of my skillets.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fast.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Woodland Hills, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Technical Phone Screen.
    three hour interview ranging from detailed tech questions to personality and thinking process.

Interview Questions

• Explain, in detail, the difference between private and public key encryption.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very good negotiatiors

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Had 3 round of technical and 2 rounds of manager interview. The first round was telephonic,which was technical. The interviews was mostly verbal and there was no exercises or puzzles to solve. The manager interview was mostly based on behavioral testing.