Intuit Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Engineer I Interview Questions

2.7

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

There was a quick online test to start with, no coding. Then a values interview in which they asked questions that got at each of their core values. Finally a technical interview where they asked about OOP, basic algorithm question, testing, etc. Everyone was nice and understood that I was entry level, so wouldn't necessarily know all the answers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

1/2 hour technical, 1/2 hour HR. expectations and requirements are very low. they are not really trying to attract top talent because top talent probably won't go....why do i have to write 50 words minimum? this is all i remember, the interview was really short, hired right away, recruiters were really lax about start dates.

Interview Questions

• fibonacci runtime, sorting algs   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

i) Telephonic Round
    ii) 4 rounds of interview : Coding, 2 Technical and Hiring Manager.
    But I had to give only 3 rounds.
    After the telephonic interview, my next interview was one week later.
    Interview process was really good.The HR was conducting the process very nicely.
    The interviewer were also friendly. After I completed my coding, the interviewer listened to all the ways I had implemented it. He then discussed the best approach with me and asked me to implement it.After that I asked him few questions about the company.

Next, I was asked questions regarding C++ basics, my resume was discussed and behavioural questions were asked.

After the interview, the process was conducted smoothly. The HR keeps you informed on all updates regarding offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Given a collection of numbers, print the pair whose sum is X   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit in July 2015.

Interview

The shortlisting was done on the basis of an online round which consisted of 23 questions (20 MCQs and 3 coding questions). It was hosted by Hackerearth. Difficulties of questions varied from easy to difficult.

Round Two (Technical Interview, approx. 1 hr)
    1. Discussion regarding my projects.
    2. Different questions from C, C++ and Java and differences between these languages.
    3. Questions regarding Os, Dbms etc.
    4. Various questions related to trees and graphs.

Round Four (Final technical Interview, approx. 2 hr)
    1. We discussed projects on my resume very thoroughly.
    2. The interviewer asked some difficult coding questions and we discussed multiple approaches to solving those problems and how can they be implemented.

Interview Questions

• Q. One of the questions was to implement program that performs optimally in the game of tick tac toe in the grid of given size.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

1 tech, 1 HR interview and one on-spot design work sort of.
    Algorithms questions, Resume questions that's it. little about design pattern. when & where to the design patterns. Asked about Factory, Template and Builder pattern.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was an intern interview only. Got the Pre-Placement Offer after intern completion.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 rounds, all conducted onsite in a single day. Prior to this, I was screened from a number of freshers (undergraduates) through a subjective test which involved solving logical and data structures based questions. The logical questions we mostly puzzles where the challenge was to come up with the most optimal solution.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions that I was asked was to design a program for an iPod - specifically for the shuffle operation to ensure that the shuffle was truly random and songs wouldn't repeat until the entire list was exhausted. I was also asked several questions about my project experiences and on C++ - design patterns, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview. First round about my college projects and discussing design of code i had done before. Second interview was more of a HR + aptitude questions. Third round of interview was more about we. How web works, HTTP calls.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Campus Interview
    1 Written Round - Qualitative Analysis, Quantitative Analysis, Programming questions. Standard Works.
    3 Face to Face Rounds.
    Two technical and One HR
    - coding in preferred OOP language and handling different use cases and scenarios given a problem
    - Project discussion
    - Design discussion

Interview Questions

• The design rounds can seem tricky but they verify if you are thinking along the correct lines   1 Answer