Intuit Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in January 2021.

Interview

Long 6.5hrs of process. Asked several questions on craft demo session and then followed by coding session. Even I did clear all the coding and behavioral rounds, I was asked off the resume tech stack questions, which was the reasons for declining the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1.solo craft demo session
    2. 3 coding questions LC easy level
    3. Get to know you better about your work and process
    4. HR round   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

Had a technical zoom call that went very well. Went through three questions and solved them, had great banter with my interviewer. Two weeks later I have still not heard back and they have
    ignored emails from me asking for a status update. I’m guessing they’re not interested but ghosting candidates is absolutely unacceptable and unprofessional.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Firstly the interviewer gave a short self-introduction and then he asks me to introduce myself in one minute. After that, he asked me about the algorithms I used in my online assessment and how I finished the OA, what is the time complexity and space complexity. Do I have a better solution? All of these took 15 mins, and then he gave me a code interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in December 2020.

Interview

I received an email inviting me to apply to the Summer internship position by taking a Karat challenge. After the timed Karat challenge I completed a live technical interview with Karat. The final step is to complete a second live technical interview with the engineering team at Intuit. My recruiter was prompt, and I heard back the next business day after the final interview. Smooth process overall.

Interview Questions

• Final interview asks you to show 1-2 personal projects. Other questions are standard behavioral, DS&A, and OOP questions.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in December 2020.

Interview

First OA, then Karat and final interview. The karat were an hour long, asked three coding questions, each based on the previous one. If you understand graph traversal problem well, you would be able to solve it. The final interview is with a Senior Software Engineer and a manager. Both were very friendly and helpful.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intuit (San Francisco, CA) in November 2020.

Interview

I've interviewed with several companies and Intuit has been far the best interview experience ever.

The process took about ~1month.

The recruiter reached out whom he/she was very enthusiastic about the company and the opportunity which got me excited.

1. Phone Screening with Recruiter
    2. Technical Coding Session - leetcode easy/med
    3. (may require another session depending on the outcome)
    4. Virtual Onsite a) Craft Demo b) Demo to 4-5 engineers c)lunch break d) system design interview e)another leetcode easy/med interview f)hiring manager interview

Yes, it was overwhelming but I appreciated every interaction I had as they were all friendly.

Interview Questions

• Cannot share but it was around leetcode easy/med questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in November 2020.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter + Video call with an SDE + 75 minutes with two members (one manager, one SDE) . The entire process took almost two months.

Interview Questions

• medium level LC questions and some behavioral questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

first round - one coding question. second round - tell about yourself and two coding questions. You can get more questions if you solve it fast. Good but because of COVID they stopped the process at final stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself. And two coding questions for second round   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interviewed with Intern position, one Karat OA round and a final round with 2 interviewers. Questions were not very hard. Also asked about the projects and some general behavior questions. Overall easy interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your prior project experience?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process is good. The questions that are asked is difficult. Data structure needs to be prepared well.