Cover image for Intuit

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 1.8K interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

First step was the karat interview, which was not the best platform. It took a very long to hear back after that and continue the interview process. I would like to have had more communication and an applicant portal.

Interview Questions
  • Dynamic programming question on matrix
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jun 2022

Interview

1.frotend craft- to bield a static site that display photos of fetched api users 2.tecnical interview - talking about the craft and questions about cs fundamentals - recursion, data structure and complexy

Interview Questions
  • bield static site to display photos
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

First there was an online assessment sent through email. Then a coding challenge on karat with a karat interviewer. Finally there was a behavioral interview about Intuit's values with an Intuit engineer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2021

Interview

It was 30 minutes Interview process. Initially , they introduced themselves then asked me to introduce. Then , Asked me about my project. And at the end they asked me a simple 3 sum problem

Interview Questions
  • Find 3 values from the array whose values is 0 or not?

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2021

Interview

The first round was the online test. Questions were of hard category(total 3) and required to be solved in 1hr. Then there were 2 technical rounds, first was of 30mins and the second was of around 1hr long.

Interview Questions
  • OT consisted of 3 questions, 1 was medium 2 were hard category. Tech Interview 1: check if a LL is palindrome Tech Interview 2: BFS on a matrix (similar to finding islands in a matrix) Discussion on hashing SQL queries ( find 5th highest Salary)

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Applied early access, one easy coding challenge followed by a technical screen with mostly easy coding questions. Final round was behavioral, the interviewer was very nice and gave me very positive feedback at the end of the interview but in the end I didn't get an offer

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you had to learn something new to solve a problem

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Jan 2020

Interview

First an online assessment, then a video interview, finally a value interview. Make sure to prepare carefully with the company's value. The technical interview was not hard. The overall experience was fine, but they keep interview people even they have no headcount for the positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in May 2019

Interview

Very quick first interview with second technical interview. Technical interview straight forward and easy to follow with proctor present. Full technical interview lasted about 45 minutes with the time between application submitted and response being about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Basic technical interview question using about calendar scheduling
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in Feb 2016

Interview

I met with one of the project leads and we briefly talked about my qualifications and then dove into the technical interview. Everyone was super friendly and I was offered several pastries on the way in and out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Rochester, NY)

Interview

I was asked simple questions like difference between abstract and interface. They asked questions like difference between final, finally and finalize method. Then gave me a programming task where in they asked me to print the elements of set1 50% more number of times than the set2.

21 people found this interview helpful