Intuit Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intuit

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 15 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Applied early access, one easy coding challenge followed by a technical screen with mostly easy coding questions. Final round was behavioral, the interviewer was very nice and gave me very positive feedback at the end of the interview but in the end I didn't get an offer

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you had to learn something new to solve a problem
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (United States) in Jan 2020

Interview

First an online assessment, then a video interview, finally a value interview. Make sure to prepare carefully with the company's value. The technical interview was not hard. The overall experience was fine, but they keep interview people even they have no headcount for the positions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Intuit (Rochester, NY) in Feb 2016

Interview

I met with one of the project leads and we briefly talked about my qualifications and then dove into the technical interview. Everyone was super friendly and I was offered several pastries on the way in and out.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

I was asked simple questions like difference between abstract and interface. They asked questions like difference between final, finally and finalize method. Then gave me a programming task where in they asked me to print the elements of set1 50% more number of times than the set2.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

2 part interview. One was technical, one was behavioral. Technical was some basic java questions, like keywords, inheritence, etc. Behavioral was about experience working with people and how to deal with issues. I didn't get an offer, but overall it was a good experience. Interviewers were friendly and communication was clear.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different uses of the keyword "static"?
  • What is the difference between an interface and an abstract class?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Took 5 rounds of interviews. 2 in October and 3 in January. the 1st and last were technical with the last one being quite conceptual. All interviews were phone interviews.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in Feb 2013

Interview

Had on campus interview screening. Liked the hiring process. Asked very basic questions. Then was called for an interview. Interview went well. I screwed up in some plcaes but it went well

Interview Questions
  • Given an array of 1000 element, how will you find the element repeated twice in O(n) complexity
Intuit
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Two HRs called to setup an interview , interview was simple and straight forward, was asked to code transpose of a matrix and fibonacci, and a couple of questions that tested CS fundamentals

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Intuit
Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

- After career fair contacted by HR - On-Campus Interview, asking Java Basics, Inheritance, Interface etc.. - Basic coding question including array, linked-list - Since I had some SQL knowledge, explained joins -Then phone interview with 2 managers, explaining projects and coding etc...

Interview Questions
  • given node a and b, find the lowest common ancestor (lowest in terms of ancestor that is most close to a and b)
Intuit
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2012

Interview

I gave my resume to Intuit's booth at the college career fair, and was called for an on-campus interview a few weeks (<1 month) later. This interview was 1hr, and I switched between two interviewers. The first person asked personal questions, eg., "Tell me about an experience that challenged you," while the second asked me to analyse a simple bit of code. I then had a phone interview with Intuit's recruiter, and another phone interview with the project manager (both were personal, focused on resume). Finally, I had an interview over WebEx with two engineers, which was technical. I have yet to hear back from Intuit.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 15