KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 213 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Sep 2022

Interview

Hr called for all information once resume shortlisted they arrange interview round . In interview they are asking coding questions and all previous projects. After that they are call for HR Round.

Interview Questions
  • 1. All previous projects. 2. Codeing questions of LRU implications 3. Data structures and algorithms question.
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Took 3 days. 1st round coding, 2nd tech interview , 3rd round was another tech round after that we will have discussion with whole team about the projects we worked on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Very bad experience with Intuit. Won't recommend anyone. There was no structure and they wasted time. I was asked to take part in a hacktaton challenge. Their platform crashed several times. However despite of that I qualified and was told my interview would be scheduled next week. I tried to contact HR, no response. After a month, they contacted me saying they are sending me a test and if get the qualification score, they would schedule the interview. I asked HR about the hackaton, She said she has no idea and may be that is not valid anyone. Really? You guys wasted a day and now that's not valid in your eyes. Interview: Round 1: Tech interview was easy. I was given a medium and hard leetcode problem. Round 2: Craft demo. I was asked to prepare a presentation on my project but guess what that round didn't happen. When I asked HR, she said we don't do that. Wasted my time again Round 3: I was asked basic oops questions. The kind of questions you expect from Fresher. I have 5+ years of experience. Round 4: Hiring manager round The end. It was totally a waste of time.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jul 2022

Interview

Initial call was an informal chat, second stage was coding exercise which I didn't do well enough on. However, Intuit was very kind and phoned me back and gave me super useful feedback on which points I didn't meet the requirements, which is fantastic as most employers don't even bother responding (I had companies ghost me after sending me coding challenge), and they even said that they hope I will try again in the future. The interview process was awesome, it was a realistic programming question, not some random string concatenation leetcode question that would be irrelevant to the job, the team was lovely, everybody is nice. You can tell people love their job, and that the company really does look after their employees. I will get better over the next year and I'll be back, Intuit all the way!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit in Jul 2022

Interview

First round was coding round. there were 1 easy coding question, 2 medium coding question and 1 hard coding question. I was able to solve 1 easy question and 1 medium question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Recruiting is a mess here. Gave me the wrong directions for on-site and the ghosted me. One of the worst recruiting experiences I’ve had. The interview staff was okay but still left a lot to be desired

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in May 2022

Interview

1. OA 2. Karat Interview - go over your answer to OA and work on one or two other problems. 3. Behavioral 4. Final with 2 engineers - present a project you've worked on and a technical OOP portion. I was told I would hear back in a week, but have been ghosted for the last 2 weeks. The lack of communication and respect has been frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • Graph problem in OA. Longest common sequence between two arrays in Karat.
2 people found this interview helpful