KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 18 of over 1.8K interviews

Recruiter13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intuit in Nov 2021

Interview

Total 3 rounds : 1 round online assessment involving path finding question and then 1 Karat interview discussing the online assessment along with a medium LC question and then a final HR round. Then I was communicated about their decision.

Interview Questions
  • Medium level LC 2 problems for OA Why Intuit? How can you contribute to Intuit?
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Mar 2021

Interview

I had two coding interviews and one behavioral, which was the final interview. During the final interview, the interviewer said that "I was a strong candidate for this internship." I thought I got the job, but no -- I did not even get the final result. I was simply ghosted. I emailed two different recruiters but got no response. I do not recommend applying and will never apply here again.

Interview Questions
  • Standard LeetCode questions (easy, medium), behavioral questions covering Intuit values, etc.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in Feb 2021

Interview

First had to do a 2 hour coding challenge which was just a easy/medium leetcode type question. After success in that, the next step was to have a one hour interview with a Karat engineer where you review the code that you wrote in the coding challenge followed by 3 (if you have time) extra live coding questions. Then, assuming you did well, you will be interviewed by an Intuit recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • They ask how your values align with Inuit's values with a handful of typical interview questions such as "Tell me about a time you faced a roadblock in a team" and "Tell me about a time you failed and overcame the failure."

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Interview with karat. Solving two or three programming problems in an hour. The problems are not hard, while it takes some time to solve. There is a chance to retry, but I didn't take this again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2020

Interview

I took a coding challenge, and then was invited to interview via Karat with a really nice interviewer who was really involved. To my surprise, the final interview was an exhausting 1.5 hour long interview with 3 software engineers who asked more behavioral questions than I would have thought.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to return an array of words as an array of words but with padding to achieve some given number representing the desired length per word in output.

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

2 technical rounds with Karat (coding challenge and live interview) and then one final interview with 2 intuit engineers with behavioral questions, personal project discussion as well as technical questions

Interview Questions
  • Design a bookcase and find nth book and shelf

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Very small amount of time was given as a slot for interview. Interviewer was friendly and nice. Questions description was not very clear and was quite a heavy question given the small time slot.

Interview Questions
  • Design the system for a game like snake and ladders(with proper code) and find minimum number of dice rolls to win(with code).

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY) in Sep 2020