Intuit Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

2.7

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit in January 2012.

Interview

I gave my resume to Intuit's booth at the college career fair, and was called for an on-campus interview a few weeks (<1 month) later. This interview was 1hr, and I switched between two interviewers. The first person asked personal questions, eg., "Tell me about an experience that challenged you," while the second asked me to analyse a simple bit of code. I then had a phone interview with Intuit's recruiter, and another phone interview with the project manager (both were personal, focused on resume). Finally, I had an interview over WebEx with two engineers, which was technical. I have yet to hear back from Intuit.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an abstract class and an interface?   2 Answers
  • What does the keyword 'final' mean?   Answer Question
  • What does 'overload' and 'override' mean?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2010.

Interview

The interview was a two part one: technical + personality. The technical one was solving some textbook questions on a PPT, and the personality one was similar to a resume check. The interviewers are nice. But never heard back from them. To me it was really rude.

Interview Questions