KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Staff Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 1.8K interviews

Employee Referral26%
Applied online26%
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Boa forma de avaliação porém nunca houve um feedback formal de resposta. Houve um bate papo sobre a experiência antes da entrevista técnica. A empresa manda um teste psicotécnico antes de deixar você continuar no processo o que não acredito que seja viável realizar um corte antes de dar uma chance melhor para o candidato.

Interview Questions
  • Um exercício de design interessante de realizar onde foi discutido os detalhes da solução.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Aug 2022

Interview

Worst Process and they have a Round called Craft Demo ,They expect u to design and Implement End to end.Even Interviewers are doesnt know anything .They rejects u finally after giving properly also

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jun 2022

Interview

I got contacted by LinkedIn, I had my first technical interview and the interviewer was very respectful and nice so it went well. I have a conversation with another Recruiter with very bad practices, and I sent my schedule for the onsite interview, I didn't hear from him in weeks and then another Recruiter contacted me and reschedule, a day before the interview was canceled and we had to reschedule once again. The onside was the worse thing I saw in my life as an engineer, no introduction just a rush to start the craft demo, I didn't have any time to ask questions to the interviewers, they are expecting to finish the entire demo in two hours from scratch, and also in getting attacked several times for someone who wants to show off his terrible skills and communication, at some point I had to stop talking and remain neutral. That was the WORSE experience I got, I will never apply to that institution. The interview was so disorganized and all the time they compared this awful process with the Amazon interview process. If I was treading like that during the interview I cannot imagine working there. Fortunately, I never got contacted by them to say if I passed, if not or if they stopped hiring which I'm glad for that.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Apr 2022

Interview

1 screening round asked medium leet code question Next day got a call from HR and they shared a craft requirement.After 1 week scheduled craft demo interview followed by couple of architecture round and Managerial round.

Interview Questions
  • Priority Queue based question microservice architecture
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Dec 2021

Interview

Unlike other interviews, I felt like I could really prepare for this one. Although, you don't know the details of the REST API you'll need to implement, you can get really far by preparing ahead of time. I went through the process multiple times ahead of time, so when the interview came I was ready to crunch through in the 90 minutes I had. Don't expect to complete everything in 90 minutes, so be choosey about where to focus your time. (Don't get bogged down in one thing if it would be better to move onto something else.) While the interview was overall positive, there were a couple of instances in which the interviewers didn't seem to be on the same page as the interview material I was sent. The first person who was supposed to be prepared to give me the REST interface assignment assumed I already had been given one. Also, I was told to prepare a Powerpoint but my interviewers failed to ask about that (but I presented it anyway).

Interview Questions
  • Questions related to software language specifics, SQL, Kubernetes
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Bangalore) in Sep 2021

Interview

The First Stage: A screening interview - general questions around overall "How things work", from the Load balancer to Database. An entire backend application stack. The Second stage: * Building an Application like Snake and Ladder for 4-5 days and then presenting it to a wider audience. 4-5 employees grilling your solution that you have written for 1 hour. Till now it went well and was able to explain it. They had told that in the second stage, they will predominantly concentrate on the application you built, but then surprise, they asked me a leetcode hard problem: "Least Frequently Used Cache" It's really pathetic to actually ask someone to work on an application and then also ask them hard algorithm questions that are like your College level questions! Then next two rounds of interview were a medium leetcode and a managerial. The managerial round was very small, considering I was not able to answer the LFU Cache answer.

Interview Questions
  • Develop a Snake and Ladder application
  • Least Frequently Used Cache implementation
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA)