Intuit Staff Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Staff Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Staff Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Got email from a recruiter asking if they could submit my resume to their client. Skills needed matched a bit with what I had but it was more technical. I went ahead with it and the recruiter called me to do an initial phone screen. I passed, and she said I'll have an interview with the client after 2 days. Day of the interview with the client, I was very nervous and prepared all my notes about my past experiences and performance in my job, but I wasn't asked any behavioral or situational questions at all. The whole interview was very technical and lasted less than ten minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Staff Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intuit in April 2012.

Interview

Hiring process was very short and smooth. Manager did the phone interview and asked for just background. No technical interview questions asked. In person was all day. Met 6 people, did 3 rounds of Coding interview in Java and Selenium and testing. Met Developers, Managers and Product managers.

Interview Questions

• Q1: A sorted array of size 100, only one value is not correct. Find that out.
      Q2: Write a function to find the winner of a blackjack game.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

1 day