Find jobs for Tax Associate

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Tax Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 29 of over 1.8K interviews

Other5%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Very simple. First it is a phone screening, then there is a video screening, then they offer you a position. Must complete second interview within 48 hours since the first interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what I'm looking for in terms of an employer. Describe how confident you feel handling customer inquiries.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Aug 2022

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screening with a recruiter then a video interview that had to be completed within 48 hours. The video interview was a recorded person asking questions then you have a set amount of time to answer the question. There were also multiple choice questions to select at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell Me About A Time You Were On A Team And A Team Member Wasn’t Pulling Their Weight And How You Addressed The Situation Q: Tax questions about capital gains, schedule-k forms etc
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

The interview is done via zoom. Friendly and relaxed. You have the ability to ask lots of questions and they want to make sure all questions are answered. You only interview with two people and it makes it very relaxed.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit in Feb 2022

Interview

the recruiting process is two interviews one phone and virtual interview. and then they send job offer and you discuss starting date. this is for a remote position. it is a straight forward interview and fast recruiting

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Dec 2021

Interview

First there is an approximate 30 minutes conversation with a "recruiter". They are friendly and knowledgeable. The second is a more comprehensive knowledge assessment which I am preparing to take. Seems pretty standard stuff. Hoping to do well.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Nov 2021

Interview

Lengthy process . I advise anyone to be overly prepared. I actually studied how to prepare for a hire hirevue interview, and did some studying to be sure I was ready for any and all questions related to the job I applied for.

Interview Questions
  • They asked General questions about myself.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Intuit (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

1) Candidate screening vis phone 2)Online interview via HireVue 3) Verbal Offer (if you pass the interview) 4) background checks and offer letter 5) sing offer 6) additional checks 7) paperwork and start dates 8)Training

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions like about capital gains and depreciation
5 people found this interview helpful