KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Tax Expert Interview Questions

Updated Jun 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 1.8K interviews

Applied online100%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Nov 2021

Interview

First you will speak to a recruiter via phone call. Next, you submit a resume via email to a recruiter. Complete a virtual interview using hirevue with recorded video, written and multiple choice questions.

Interview Questions
  • What was your greatest achievement in your career so far?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Aug 2021

Interview

Phone Call interview for around 20 minutes(behavior questions and the previous experiences), and a 1-hour online test about all kinds of Tax situations, if you had tax experience before, it is not difficult at all.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Nov 2020

Interview

Step one: Screening interview with a recruiter. The recruiter confirms that the applicant meets the minimum requirements. Step two: Virtual "Interview"and assessment. An avatar asks standard interview questions along with scenarios and multiple choice questions. The applicant answers the questions with their camera on. The interview is recorded.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me something that is not on your resume that qualifies you for this position.
  • Q: A student who supports herself and whose tuition is paid by grants wants to know what tax benefits are available to her and her parents. What would you advise the student, what would you advise the parents and what questions would you ask
  • Q: A military enlisted has just returned from Iraq and is moving to a base in the US. What tax benefits are available, what forms should be completed, what questions would you ask
35 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Recruiter emails you - watch video on position description Interview with recruiter where you get qualified for the position (full time, part time). Discuss compensation and confirm whether to proceed with interview application Online interview via HireVue Verbal offer Background check Firm offer

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural questions, written component, multiple choice questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I interviewed at Intuit (Honolulu, HI)

Interview

It was a phone interview, in the process of interviewing further, no more details available yet, preparing for next steps. Will be able to provide more details once finish other steps.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Seattle, WA) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interview process was a video format. You had to record yourself giving responses to fairly simple questions. These are mainly behavioral questions. You also have some tax questions but they are also easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

first, quick phone interview with TurbiTax recruiter subsequently, HireVue online video interview with "getting to know you" and how would you handle a specific situation role play, 4 short general essays to see if you can write cohesive sentence (s). Last was 15 (or 18) multiple choice questions on tax issues

Interview Questions
  • How are you and your skill a good fit for the position.
  • How would your background and skill set fit the specific position.
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

A bit long but will prepare you on what to expect for the actual position. Test your knowledge, competence and energy for the position. The interview sets the stage on what to expect.

Interview Questions
  • Y