KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Tax Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 1.8K interviews

Applied online100%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

It was a straightforward process. I had to answer some tax questions, but I was able to use the web. They were very nice, and didn't play interviewer "games" . It was on camera and recorded - as the job is talking via video everyday.

Interview Questions
  • What is AGI? What is a deduction?
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Phone inter view in 3 total, then a video interview since job was remote. Video interview included 2 managers and a test on how i would do on a job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Nov 2018

Interview

Interview was in three phases. First phase was an assessment that asked technical tax questions. Second phase was a short phone interview with the recruiter. The phone interview was more conversational above all. The recruiter described the role, the type of person they need to fit this role, and the pay/ benefits. Third phase was a virtual interview with two Intuit professionals. The virtual interview was short and it involved completing a mock call. In the mock call the interviewer "calls" as the client and you are to answer their questions to the best of your ability using the TurboTax website, IRS publications, or google. The interviewer made three separate "calls" during the mock call, essentially asking three separate questions. The questions required quick critical thinking and decent communication skills but it was relatively easy to answer. After the three phases of the interview process, the recruiter reached out to me on the same day to let me know that I had got offered the position. The whole interview process took less than a month.

Interview Questions
  • I filed my tax return and I would like to know if I itemized or if I took the standard deduction.
  • I received the error code "IND-031-04" upon filing my tax return. What did I do wrong and how do I properly file the tax return?
  • I am in the process of completing my tax return through my web browser and I am unable to continue further through the page. I keep clicking continue but nothing happens.
14 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in Aug 2017

Interview

Applied online. Received an email within a week. Follow-up phone interview. Originally told that employment was available immediately, and then was told employment was not available for over two months. Communication with recruiter was not consistent and they seem disorganized and could not remember our prior communications prior to the interview.

Interview Questions
  • We have start dates at the end of January 2018.

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Nov 2016

Interview

It involved a pre-screening aptitude test on general questions regarding tax preparation. The test contained about eight to ten questions. A few questions revolved around certain scenarios that made references to deductions, credits, AGI, and sources of income.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult time when you encountered an irate customer and how did you handle it?
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intuit in Jun 2016

Interview

My interview was over the telephone. I as asked what I would do in certain situations and then wss asked questions that required me to do online research to find the answer. Not too bad.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intuit in Feb 2015

Interview

The hiring process is done in phases. Phase 1 You apply on their website for the position and then you complete a preliminary assessment test. If you pass the assessment test then your application is in the pool for consideration by a recruiter. Phase 2 A recruiter email you to schedule an informal telephone interview with them. Don't worry it is a very short and direct interview. The recruiter will ask you to tell them what is your understanding regarding the position. And then if she sees you compatible she will move you forward to the interview with the Hiring Manager. Phase 3 For the interview you have to call in to a conference call and you maybe interviewed by one or two managers. I interviewed with one person and personally it was the best interview I have ever experienced. You can really tell that the Manager enjoyed his work and the company. I was asked some general situation based questions, some tax related terminology, and then a role play where you had to use your research skills to find the answer.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful