Intuit Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2015

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intuit

3.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 9 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Intuit interview process starts off with simple tech and behavior test; that test your first step actually getting interview. Once you're in the interview the interviewing person uses a STARs approach to ask questions. These questions arrange from how you handle certain situations in the office to how you assisting customers.

Interview Questions
  • There wasn't any particular question that was difficult.
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

I loved my onboarding process. It was very quick and to the point. Everything took a week and a half to complete including my background check. I started off with a phone interview followed by a test. I then had a final phone interview with two managers before receiving my offer. I loved that the whole thing was done via phone. It made me feel as if they were truly listening to what I was saying and not hung up on how I was dressed, what I looked like etc.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked general questions for a position of this nature and did not see any of the questions asked as difficult or unexpected.
Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (Muncie, IN) in Jan 2013

Interview

It was a brief interview that was pretty basic. They inquired about call center experience, and availability. You don't need to know the software because their training is fully comprehensive.

Interview Questions
Intuit
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in Dec 2012

Interview

Very dynamic - interviewed for chat support by being interviewed via a chat session. The facilitators really knew how to create a scenario which lent to my strengths and afforded me a number of opportunities to ask clarifying questions. A follow up interview in person resulted in the final decision to bring me on to the team, and I have to say the chat session really increased my interest and desire to be a part of the team

Interview Questions
Intuit
Anonymous Employee in Fredericksburg, VA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Fredericksburg, VA) in Jul 2012

Interview

Lots of in depth questioning, made you try to troubleshoot a lot. you sat with current employees to see their jobs after an extensive testing and questioning from managers. spent roughly 2 hours, 30 mins with different managers at a time, and then in the end they got together and discussed you after you leave. if you wowed them, they offered you a position, from there they do a background check

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time.. and how did you handle it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2012

Interview

Had a phone interview with the HR recruiter. Was asked what was my strongest point. The recruiter sounded very obvious that she was looking for key words when describing what your experience is. But then again it is a technical support position so it did not come as surprise.

Interview Questions
Intuit
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in Oct 2011

Interview

Online application, online assessment, phone interview with talent & acquisition, interview onsite with 1 manager followed by 2 agents, tour of site then listen to calls. You will hear back on decision 24 - 48 hours later. Entire process is less than a week

Interview Questions
  • The questions are not difficult it is all about work experience.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (United States) in Oct 2010

Interview

1 phone interview with math and typing test, 1 interview with phone voice test. 1 interview with situational questions. (tell me a time you screwed up. What happened and how did you fix it?

Interview Questions
  • Do you like sports? We are all big sports nuts here.
Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Reno, NV) in Sep 2010

Interview

Phone interview followed by 3 in person interviews. The phone interview was with a manager and an agent that worked within the department. There was an in person 1:1 interview followed by listening in and a panel interview. Hired with 3 weeks notice and a 6 week in depth training course. Very efficient, slow moving through the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you wanted to make a change, what did you do and were you successful? Tell us about a time when you realized you should have asked for help sooner?