Intuitive Surgical Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuitive Surgical Sales Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuitive Surgical (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Was called for an initial phone screening that went well. Then ended up being scheduled for in-person interviews. Ended up meeting with a total of 9 individuals at four different interviews... expect to meet with groups of 3-5 people (individually) so be sure you can block out a good time of day, or take a half day if you are working elsewhere. The interview coordinator takes some time to schedule interviews (at least when you are on the waiting end), and be prepared for any changes. Overall, pretty effective organization, but a lot of work. Which would probably be worth it if I was offered the job!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were ethical   1 Answer
  • What would your current employer complain about (you)?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuitive Surgical

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuitive Surgical in March 2011.

Interview

The interview was a series of 1:1 interviews. Straight forward questions and all around professional and nice people.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intuitive Surgical in April 2010.

Interview

I was able to bypass the intial HR interview based on previous experience, I was suppose to go to the manager interview, however my recutier booked 2 of us for the same interview time....Very awkward. The District manager was co traveling with the Regional Manager so I Interviewed with him. Everything was "Executive Speak" meaning 30 secs to answer this question, 1 min to go over highlights, 10 seconds to give 3 bullets. Then there was role playing with him playing the part of a Doctor that only wants to say No. It was tough being put on the spot, but looking back it was a very valuable learning experience, moving forward I make sure to have a complete understanding of the product both clinical and finanical benifits with high level value propositions prepared. That way I will always land on my toes.

Interview Questions

• 3 words, 10seconds, why were you successful in your last job?   Answer Question
    • I am a Doctor very happy with success rates of traditional surgery. Reviewed research and have to be honest I have much better success rates then the your studies state, in fact my results are better then robotic surgery, I have a 80 plus success rate going traditional, I am very skilled at what I do. Don't want to waste your time, No need to trail it, I tried it with last rep went down the road just not for me and I have to go I am running very late... How do you navigate around this senerio and you have 60 seconds to change "go away not interested" to a "yes I want to learn more you peaked my interested" ? (note took out his cell phone that was set on stop watch and said GO NOW...   1 Answer