Invacare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 29, 2016

2.8

Supplier Quality Analyst Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Invacare (New York, NY).

Interview

Was ok.
    I had no problem preparing since it was something new I was doing and they seem to be in a crunch for quick help. I had to come back for a second interview with the person that I would be assisting.

Interview Questions

• FDA ...if I'll be able to handle work stress.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Invacare (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First phone interview with recruiter went well and was a friendly and positive experience.
    Next, a face to face interview with manager
    He was also friendly and professional.
    Unfortunately I did not make it past this step however, I was notified immediately that they were proceeding with other candidates and I appreciated being notified right away. I wanted to leave a positive review because of the professionalism I experienced and the respect I was shown the whole way. The lack of communication and response from other prospective employers really made this company stand out.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One with someone from HR and then with my manager, with about a 6 week wait after the second. Then I had a one-on-one Interview with three people, one after another and received a call back after about two weeks.

Field Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH).

Interview

Standard process, standard questions, standard procedure. Overall it went great. Management was good during the interviewing process. However, it helps to know someone on the inside to get the job. If not, your chances are low, and they will sometimes promote from within before hiring someone from the outside.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Invacare (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple interview process appeared promising. No multiple interviews with corporate higher-ups was a nice change. The interview was fine. However, the follow-up from hiring supervisor and human resources was dismal. While having a rare specific many year background specific to this position and a stellar sales record in my field I was shocked to find that not only was I not hired (finding it hard to believe there was another candidate with such specific experience or record for this position). Additionally, my weekly follow-up messages/emails to HR & the interviewer were never returned and no letter stating the position was filled was ever received. Generally very unprofessional HR department.

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Invacare.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard. Interviewed by hiring manager and human resources member at the same time. They were almost half an hour late to the scheduled time, but the interview was fairly short. They gave very detailed answers to questions I asked and were pleasant to speak with.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest strengths?
      What's your biggest weakness?
      How do you manage multiple projects?
      How do you prioritize projects?
      Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR specialist and three times they did not call during the scheduled interview time. When the interview time finally worked out the interviewer was casual, friendly, and informative. However, when I arrived for the 4 hour in person interview, I soon discovered she had described the wrong position. I interviewed with two department heads, an engineer, and two HR specialists.

Interview Questions

• Please give an overview of each of the work experiences listed on your resume   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Interview process was very structured. It included an online test that appeared to be an assessment of IQ/ overall intelligence. It seemed a little irrelevant, and was a bit cumbersome to complete.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a round robin process, interviewed with about 5 different managers for about 30 minutes each. Each manager was from a different group in the company. The interview day had 5 potential employees that went through the interview process with you. After the round robin, there was a second interview with a manager, a plant tour, and a short interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • One thing they asked was about the major issues that could happen if things are not designed or put together correctly.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

I submitted my application and several weeks later I had a phone interview. About a week later we scheduled an onsite interview with all of the managers and directors. I received an offer within 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• I don't recall a difficult question. They more just asked what experiences I had and what I would bring to the table.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate any increase in pay. Some people negotiated for extra vacation and they received an extra day.