Invacare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Invacare

2.9

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Invacare (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Simple interview process appeared promising. No multiple interviews with corporate higher-ups was a nice change. The interview was fine. However, the follow-up from hiring supervisor and human resources was dismal. While having a rare specific many year background specific to this position and a stellar sales record in my field I was shocked to find that not only was I not hired (finding it hard to believe there was another candidate with such specific experience or record for this position). Additionally, my weekly follow-up messages/emails to HR & the interviewer were never returned and no letter stating the position was filled was ever received. Generally very unprofessional HR department.

Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy if you know your stuff. Lot of questions surrounding supplier day to day management. no development questions. SQ is seems like second thought. You can ace the interview if you have some examples to give.

Interview Questions

• Experience based, Part 820 Medical device supplier controls.   Answer Question

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

Very quick and easy. It took less than a week. Interviewed by Manager, then by Human Resources the same day. It was comfortable and easy going. No silly questions were asked. Took a drug test the next day, then I received a letter within a couple days with the job offer.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

It was a round robin process, interviewed with about 5 different managers for about 30 minutes each. Each manager was from a different group in the company. The interview day had 5 potential employees that went through the interview process with you. After the round robin, there was a second interview with a manager, a plant tour, and a short interview with HR.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • One thing they asked was about the major issues that could happen if things are not designed or put together correctly.   Answer Question

Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

I interviewed with about 7 different people through out the day. The interview took several hours (all day). Lunch was provided.

Negotiation

work life balance, salary

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR specialist and three times they did not call during the scheduled interview time. When the interview time finally worked out the interviewer was casual, friendly, and informative. However, when I arrived for the 4 hour in person interview, I soon discovered she had described the wrong position. I interviewed with two department heads, an engineer, and two HR specialists.

Interview Questions

• Please give an overview of each of the work experiences listed on your resume   Answer Question

Field Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elyria, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Invacare (Elyria, OH).

Interview

Standard process, standard questions, standard procedure. Overall it went great. Management was good during the interviewing process. However, it helps to know someone on the inside to get the job. If not, your chances are low, and they will sometimes promote from within before hiring someone from the outside.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Invacare (Sacramento, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

First phone interview with recruiter went well and was a friendly and positive experience.
    Next, a face to face interview with manager
    He was also friendly and professional.
    Unfortunately I did not make it past this step however, I was notified immediately that they were proceeding with other candidates and I appreciated being notified right away. I wanted to leave a positive review because of the professionalism I experienced and the respect I was shown the whole way. The lack of communication and response from other prospective employers really made this company stand out.

Regional Sales Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invacare (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone screen from HR, then interview with director and regional manager. Final interview at HQ.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of a short interview with each divisions manager..a round robin process. The questions were straight forward and everyone was very pleasant. After being selected for a specific group, I was briefly introduced to people on the team and a tour of the plant.