Invenio Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.2

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Staffing agency does a phone screen on you. They tell you about the company and what they're looking for and set you up for an interview day. They ask for your availability and tell you the work schedule.

Interview Questions

• Do you have previous sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to the office and took two different tests. One for math and one for aptitude. After passing those, was sent to Inside Sales Manager for one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were just your standard question regarding skills and experience. Nothing tricky. The Manager was very nice and offered me a sales position. Pay was too low for me to accept.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Great interview. Had one of the call coaches talk to me and show me the office. A few tests and boom i was in training. A very easy going office altogether.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Two one on one interviews, back to back, on the same day with a personality and marketing knowledge quiz, results of quizzes had no real impact on results of getting a job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Very professional 2 tests to take prior to interview. Floor mgr gives tour of facility would be a great place to work but 11.50 per hr starting wage for last 4 yrs

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone who says remove me from your call list, how to overcome rejection?   Answer Question

11.50 per hour, no increase in starting wage for last 4 yrs explains the high turnover rate shared in the interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX).

Interview

A friend of mine suggested the place to me and I thought I'd give it a whirl. The interview process was easy, I went online and filled it out. They reached out to me via phone call the next day to set up an interview for the following week. After the interview I received a call briefly after saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to someone who after introducing yourself they say, "No, not interested."   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Customer Service/Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was held by a lady i can't remember her name with whom I did testing with, then i had a second interview with Jordan woods after I passed the test. It was pretty easy and comfortable environment. Everyone is pretty laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter that was contracted to staff for Charter sales and had a phone interview . I turned down the opportunity to interview for Charter and he quickly moved my resume to another program only because of my salary requirements. Please note: Charter is a great entry level sales position to get your foot in the door. A few days later, I received a call from another recruiter who set me up with my first in office interview with a program director and a sales manager for a Microsoft program. they wanted to make sure I was in the right spot at Invenio and were great about making it a good fit so they had me interview with two other managers for two other programs. I cam in a second time and when I left that day I had a call back before I returned home with a job offer in my voicemail. It was a very comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider the most important skills in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as I was happy with the compensation at the time. If you perform you can negotiate your own pay by increasing your bonus with proven sales results over your quota.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with the IT director and we hopped right into the interview. Mainly following my resume we went through and talked about each component of the resume. It felt natural at the interview

Inside Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invenio Solutions (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The process began with a phone screen with an Human Resources person. After the phone screen, scheduled and had an in-person interview with two sales managers and the Human Resources representative. The interview questions were fair and about my past work experience and future goals. They didn't ask any silly questions.