Invensy Systems Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Invensy Systems Inc. Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Invensy Systems Inc.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc..

Interview

I was contacted by Invensys through another social networking group. The role looked interesting, so I proceeded with an HR phone screening. The screening was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Apparently satisfied, I then interviewed with other senior members of leadership: one in the division's finance organization (phone), one who would be an internal customer / partner (phone), and finally a senior member of site leadership (to put a face to the name). The entire process (including offer & negotiation) took 4-6 weeks, but would have been shorter if there hadn't been travel with two 'panel' members that prevented more timely interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple and fast. Received a phone offer, with little discussion. Results of phone negotiations were formalized in a letter. Knowing my manager better, quick negotiation and decisions are his style, so that process may be slower with different hiring managers... If I had it to do over again I would have researched corporate strategy regarding potential divestiture, and gone in with a higher desired starting figure, as positioning for the currently in process divestiture affected annual increases (but my manager did a good job of rewarding work that was out of position description).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Changi Village (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. (Changi Village (Singapore)) in February 2012.

Interview

E-Mail from head of HR asia pacific after looking at my linkdIn profile asking if i was interested in the profile of Software Engineer at Singapore.
    After i showed my Interest, i was interviewed via telephone where he asked me a few questions about my background, my technical skills, my salary expectations and a few other things. I again got a call 2 days after interview that i was selected for the next round and called me at Invensys Singapore office 2 weeks from that date.
    On the date of interview, i was interviewed by 3 people, 2 of them over Video conferencing from Spain. They did not ask me any questions but where rather interested in explaining the work i had to do and knowing my profile. it lasted for 1 hour. after 3 weeks i got to know i wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• Whats your salary Expectatation?   1 Answer

Service Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in September 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with HR from IRNA group. It was a phone interview. Next round was with the hiring manager, a director of sales, he asked about my background, reviewed my resume, and asked some sales related questions.

Interview Questions

• what goals and targets will you set for yourself in your first year on the job?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

1 telephonic afterwards 3 technical interviews @ Hyd location.

Interview Questions

• Why u didnt accept earlier offer 3 years before to join the organization   1 Answer

Negotiation

always negotiate. But it works like Government organization. Basic rates for experience bands. No more shall be expected during negotiation

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Invensy Systems Inc. in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth and the people I met are very down to earth and very cordial. The team is well grounded and are excellet professional. I was treated very well and I am very happy with the entire process.