Invesco Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Invesco Client Service Representative Interview Questions

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invesco.

Interview

Phone interview wit HR. She described the position and asked some behavioral questions. Lasted only about 10 minutes. I then got moves up to the next level of the process where I will be interviewing with multiple hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how experienced you are with giving presentations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Invesco

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Three part process
    The first part is a phone interview with the HR recruiter. She goes over the job description and requirements. Asks about who you are, and goes through your resume. At the end of the interview I was moved on to the next stage.
    The second interview is also a phone interview with a supervisor. He also went through my resume and asked a few behavioral based questions.
    Last was the Face-to-Face Interview. It started off with presentation about Invesco and more in detail information about the position. After the presentation you are either taken on a tour or straight to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to handle multiple projects at the same time? Can you tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer? Can you tell me a time you had a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone with talent acquisition. The second was the day after with a supervisor. The last interview was in person with a group of employees and mentors followed by a tour.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through the University Career Services, and received an email the next day to schedule a phone interview. The whole process lasted about a month. The first phone interview is with the HR Recruiter (Taylor Anderson) and it was 45 minutes long.The recruiter starts of by giving you all the details about the company and what you will be doing if hired. Then you go over your resume and tell her what skill you have learned from each job. After that, you maybe have one or two behavioral questions that aren't too difficult. At the end of the interview she schedules you for another phone interview with client services supervisor. The 2nd phone interview was 20 minutes long and you start off by going over your resume and telling them what you did in the past. After that she asks 3-4 behavioral questions and schedules you to come in for a in-person interview. The in-person interview was at 11 Greenway plaza (Houston location). The whole process lasts about 2 and half hours. They start of by giving you a presentation on the company and then go into the specific of what Invesco does and what the client services department is responsible for. After the presentation, they give you a tour of the office and meet with a mentor who is currently a client service rep and you can ask him all sorts of questions. After meeting with a mentor you proceed to the interviews, where two supervisor interview you and it lasts about 25 minutes. They start the interview by asking you to go over your resume and they ask 6 behavioral questions. They read the interview questions off the paper and don't even maintain eye contact through the interview, instead they are busy taking notes about the answers you are giving. It can be a little awkward talking to people who aren't even looking at you but I still felt like I gave good answers except maybe one question. I left the interview feeling very confident that I would get this entry level position. After a week, I got an email saying that I was not selected for the position and I'm still confused on what I did wrong during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something slipped your mind at work?
      Tell me about a time when you had to handle crticism on the job?
      Tell me about a time when a customer tested your patience?
      Tell me about a time when you had to explain a lot of information to the customer?
      Tell me about a time when you had to work in a stressful situation?
      Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for the customer?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Invesco.

Interview

You will have two over the phone interviews and a third in the office, face to face, interview with a group. You will a tour of the company and 1:1 interviews

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first. Fairly basic questions, mostly behavioral. Invited for an in-person interview shortly after the phone interview. In-person interview consisted of a tour of the office and various meetings with current employees.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco in December 2013.

Interview

Got called from a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was really simple, easy questions. After that I was asked for a face-to-face interview the following week. They give a presentation about the company, then followed the interviews. It consisted of mostly behavioral questions nothing difficult. After that they give you a tour of the place and introduce you to current representatives.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult(mostly behavioral/situational), they sometimes seemed repetitive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR who discussed more detail about the position and then asked if I was still interested. I said yes, and then HR prepares you for the manager interview. Invesco uses behavioral interview questions which can be pesky however HR does a wonderful job at preparing you for them. They give you the 7 area the questions are pulled from, give each of the key factors you need to hit when answering and then give you one sample question from each of the 7 areas. Take good notes!! From here you are invited to a hiring session. Here you view a presentation of the company, sit with someone who does the job for which you are applying for about 30 minutes and then you proceed on to the actual inter with 2 managers. HR called me within a matter of hours with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had multiple projects to manage and how did you handle this.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when something slipped your mind at work.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate as the salary I requested on the application was granted.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Started with a screening phone interview, followed up by an easy interview with HR where a typing test was administered. I had an opportunity to see the work environment and meet with an employee to see what the job entailed and ask questions. Then followed up by a final interview with two supervisors at once.

Interview Questions

• Describe at time when you used your customer service skills to solve a problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

First cycle is to meet with a recruiter who is your entry point into the HR world at Invesco. Then, the recruiter forwards your information to the group that is actually hiring for the position; they conduct an orientation to Invesco (groups of approximately 8 - 10 interviewees, and 5 - 6 interviewers). Then, a 2:1 interview (Invesco to candidate), scripted interview is functionally based, and then a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation when you went above or beyond in a client service role.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle conflicting priorities, and give us an example of when you did.   Answer Question