Invesco Fund Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Invesco Fund Accountant Interview Questions

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Internal recruiter called me about a week after I applied online for this position. This was followed by a basic phone interview with the recruiter to determine fit with the company. I was then invited to interview with two assistant managers and one senior manager. They asked basic behavioral questions to determine if you are able to do the job. Best advice is just to be yourself.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Invesco

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invesco in November 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview with two managers, and was offer the position. The interview process went quickly. The hiring process was very quick, from offer to background check was completed in three weeks.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time during aggressive deadlines?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate with very little room

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I went thru a recruiting company and the process took about a week to get a call. I scheduled and interview I'm the early part of the day and by the hour I was offered the position.

Fund Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invesco in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview within a week. I was interviewed by 2 different people. Even though it was for an accountant position they acted like it was different from other accounting positions. Kept emphasizing how accountant's don't know deadlines until they have a fund accountant position. The rest of the questions were the typical interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I Applied through indeed. I received a call from the recruiter to schedule a face to face interview. (There was not a phone interview) I interviewed with two assistant managers seperatly. I received a call from the recruiter with the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you improved or helped improve a process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are negotiable, know your worth before applying.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Invesco (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

One interview, 3 separate people. They come in one at a time and ask you the most basic questions one can ask in an interview: What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? When can you start?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Fund Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Invesco (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

The interviewer (HR) emailed me to set up a phone interview. She then subsequently asked to reschedule it the day before the phone interview was to take place. When i called her at the appointed time, it went straight to voice mail, she called me back 15 minutes later, and proceeded to ask questions that were mostly behavioral type questions. Two question stick out: 1) If I asked your co-workers from the last job, what is your weakness, what would they say? 2) What do you least like about fund accounting? (I was not expecting this question, and before I could stop myself, found the words tumbling out, the monotonous nature of fund accounting). Needless to say, I did not proceed onto round 2.