Invesco Interview Questions in Henley on Thames, England | Glassdoor

Invesco Interview Questions in Henley on Thames, England

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Investment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henley on Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Invesco (Henley on Thames, England (UK)).

Interview

The first step after applying was a brief phone interview followed by filling in a questionnaire. The final stage was a half day selection event at the offices which featured an interview with an employee from the relevant desk. The day was as much about introducing the candidates to Invesco Perpetual as it was about assessment.

Operations (Investment 2020 Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henley on Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Henley on Thames, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Application process - Personal details + 5 competency questions such as what skills do I have, discuss a situation where you had to use verbal skills, proudest achievement, why i should be chosen for the opportunity and finally why my chosen business area (operations)

If successful, you will be invited for a telephone interview, (took 3 weeks from time of application). - interview is very informal and interviewer was someone from my chosen division. Was very friendly and interview flowed like a conversation. Was asked a few competency questions: Describe a time when you showed leadership? what do you know about Invesco? why invesco? why operations? Interview lasted about 30 minutes and interviewer also discussed role in greater detail and answered my questions.

If you are successful you will be invited to the assessment centre for a final interview (was notified within a week). - assessment centre is at their head office (henley-on-thames). interview will either be in the morning or afternoon (mine was in the afternoon) and will last 2-3 hours. You will first have to complete a team based activity (we had to build a 1 metre bridge using spaghetti, marshmallows and string). then you will be given a short tour of their head office. finally you will have a 1-to-1 interview with 3 different people. One person will be from operations, he won't ask you any questions. He is just there to discuss the role further and to answer any questions you have. The other 2 interviewers are from HR and will ask you a range of questions. These are: talk me through your CV and your achievements? what skills do you have to make you successful for this role? what are your career plans in the next 5 years? Why operations? why invesco? discuss your work experience and what you learned from it?

All in all the 3 interview should finish within an hour max. It was informal day and was pretty relaxed. I should stress that the above process was for a role in operations and I know that for people who applied to other divisions such as I.T., the assessment centre was slightly different and the number of people interviewing was less.

at the time of writing this, I have still not been informed of the outcome of the interview (been a week), although they did say we would be informed after a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to be honest, everything was straight forward and either competency based or related to my CV   Answer Question

Invesco Perpetual Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henley on Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Invesco (Henley on Thames, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Heard back quickly about an interview, interview was fine they just asked very standard questions about past experiences and situations. Heard back that I'd job the job just a couple of days later. They hire very frequently as the turnover is very high.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when this happened   1 Answer