Investors Bank Branch Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Investors Bank (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

This bank is absolutely ridiculous! The HR person on the phone was really nice, however she refuse to tell me how much the average min salary is for a branch manager.

Went to Manhattan to meet with the HR person and regional manager. This bank still use a passbook (who the hell still use this) and there a whole line of people there trying to withdraw cash. As you can see most of the customers here are old and cant use a damn ATM without the help of there great-grandchildren's help. Once the "regular" customer die I would be very damn if i were ever a teller here.

During the interview the 2 individuals I was approached with were really easy to talk to (not gonna lie they were extremely kind).

Ok now, since I was approach with a really nice person on the phone and in person then why am I so damn pissed? First of all, they say the salary "can't be disclosed" wanna know why cause its is absurd. $40000 for this role. So you just wasted my damn time coming here for no reason.

Wait! there more. I was told to go work in a soup kitchen. seriously did you read my resume i didn't sign up to be a cook.

Training is in an odd location in jersey that closer to Philly than it is to NYC. I don't mind going to jersey city or newark but short hills is retarded. I work as a private client banker at chase and my salary is $47000 and your branch manager role is $40000? The hell is wrong with you people.

Interview Questions

• can you volunteer in a soup kitchen?   1 Answer
  • can you come to short hills for training?   1 Answer
  • Are you ok with our offer of $40000?   1 Answer