Investors Bank Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Investors Bank Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robbinsville, NJ

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Investors Bank (Robbinsville, NJ).

Interview

The Talent Acquisition Specialist was super friendly and spoke to me about 2-3 times initially before the actual phone interview with the managers. Then they invited me for a face to face interview which I was told I'd be meeting with 1 person and then I come to find I would be interviewing with 4 more people. It was definitely a bit nerve wrecking and they asked a lot of questions, difficult ones too. I thought it went pretty well overall and the whole time they kept telling me I would hear a response the same day and I didn't hear back so I followed up with them and they said they were still deciding so I waited and waited and then I finally heard back from them after a week and they said they decided to go with someone else yet they were hiring 15 people for this role. It's actually kind of a joke, considering that a staffing agency contacted me about this job yesterday not knowing I'd already interviewed so apparently they didn't go with someone else, they only want people from staffing agencies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a task and no matter what you did, you just failed and what you did about it.   1 Answer