Investors Bank Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Investors Bank Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Investors Bank

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Investors Bank (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, then got email from HR regarding phone interview. After, an interview was set up with the branch manager. The branch manager wanted me to also talk with the assistant branch manager and head teller.

Interview Questions

• Asked for a time when I dealt with a difficult customer and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question
  • Asked about my language skills   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Investors Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Investors Bank (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Walked in, met with the teller and the head teller. Great environment, friendly faces; was told I could help myself to the staff coffee. Waited to be seen and then I was taken to a room. I was interviewed by the head teller and the branch associate. They were very friendly and kind. Always smiling and laughing.

Anonymous Employee in Short Hills, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Investors Bank (Short Hills, NJ) in April 2011.

Interview

Very easy, they did not ask a lot of questions, nor was there any pressure, 1 round and the pay they do not discuss until you are hired or they want to hire you

Interview Questions

• What is the easy aspect of customer service   1 Answer